Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By RA

Thread: Help

isabellamendoza is offline New Member

Help

hello, i need help!! Its my first time taking steroids , i am a female 29 years old i weight 134 pounds and my body fat is 22% i want to use anavar ( 5 gr daily) to lose body fat, not to gain weight, i want to know if anavar is safe and if i am going to have bad effects, also i dont want to build a lot of muscle , just to look fit and removed body fat! Please if some women has taken it respond

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know that it seems like a good idea; but you really should consider working on your diet and training. Obviously at 22% you are not out of control and could easily get down naturally. You are not going to build a lot of muscle with anavar , but it is often faked with less expensive compounds that could cause some more problems if it turns out not to be real anavar. I am sure some women will chime in soon to offer additional info. Good luck.
    RA likes this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    People often say clean up the diet, workout, etc on this board. There is a good reason. If you rely on aas it will help but in the short term but then your done and your results go away. To me that's a waste of time and money.
    Oki-Des likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    isabella how was your bodyfat measured? 22% would be considered marginally athletic for a female. Diet and training are keys to cutting fat. Anavar at 5mg with a proper diet and training would probably do nothing but preserve muscle that you have but it won't cut the fat for you or increase your metabolism.

Whats your current diet/training look like?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of the ladies will be along to help you soon also.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellamendoza
    hello, i need help!! Its my first time taking steroids, i am a female 29 years old i weight 134 pounds and my body fat is 22% i want to use anavar ( 5 gr daily) to lose body fat, not to gain weight, i want to know if anavar is safe and if i am going to have bad effects, also i dont want to build a lot of muscle , just to look fit and removed body fat! Please if some women has taken it respond

Anavar is a mild AAS but not without sides. I am holding on running another cycle until my bf% is 18%. Anavar is notorious for water retention but once come off cycle water dissipates. Anavar is notorious to be faked. My first batch was dBol and water retention was excessive. You can expect typical sides including oily hair, clit sensitivity, mild hair loss.

I would suggest post up your diet, make reductions via diet and then make improvements via cardio and then move to var or primo. AAS is not magic pill. Takes synergy of diet and exercise to yield results.

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    isabella how was your bodyfat measured? 22% would be considered marginally athletic for a female. Diet and training are keys to cutting fat. Anavar at 5mg with a proper diet and training would probably do nothing but preserve muscle that you have but it won't cut the fat for you or increase your metabolism. Whats your current diet/training look like?
    My body dat percentaje was meausure by the gym trainer at fight club, i do exercise 6 times a week, i do boxing but i do not do weights, i am good in my weight right now but the problem is i have all the fat in the belly, and i have been training for more than 6 minths and it wont dissapear, my eating is not that bad, the thing is i dont drink much water, i eat not to much carbs but in the weekends i eat a lot of candys and cakes maybe thats the problem

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    GGM gave you some solid advice.

So if you were measured by a trainer it was more than likely an impedance test (margin of error +or-4%) or a 9 point skin fold test which is only slightly more accurate depending on the competence of your trainer. below is a fairly accurate thread with pics of men and women at different bf% that will give you a better idea of where you're at. Hope to see you in the diet forum

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...men-women.html

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellamendoza
    My body dat percentaje was meausure by the gym trainer at fight club, i do exercise 6 times a week, i do boxing but i do not do weights, i am good in my weight right now but the problem is i have all the fat in the belly, and i have been training for more than 6 minths and it wont dissapear, my eating is not that bad, the thing is i dont drink much water, i eat not to much carbs but in the weekends i eat a lot of candys and cakes maybe thats the problem
    This is my problem too. I have belly fat and that's about it. Genetics! I am good during the week and cheat on weekend. I don't drink enough water.

We both aren't where we want to be.

I think we have the same problems!

A clean diet is clean all the time for us girls. We don't even get a freaking cheat meal since our margins are so narrow!

Life isn't fair.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellamendoza View Post
    hello, i need help!! Its my first time taking steroids, i am a female 29 years old i weight 134 pounds and my body fat is 22% i want to use anavar ( 5 gr daily) to lose body fat, not to gain weight, i want to know if anavar is safe and if i am going to have bad effects, also i dont want to build a lot of muscle , just to look fit and removed body fat! Please if some women has taken it respond
    I don't understand your desire to cycle but not build muscle. If you are looking to cut body fat that could easily be done by cutting out your cakes and candies and adding in some cardio. I would be willing to bet you could up your water intake and cut back your cheats, your body fat would drop in a short amount of time. I am not trying to be mean, I just don't want you to start taking var and then be upset when the scale starts going up instead of down. I put on 5 pounds on my last var cycle but my waist is smaller and I am much leaner. Give it some more thought.

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    This is my problem too. I have belly fat and that's about it. Genetics! I am good during the week and cheat on weekend. I don't drink enough water.

We both aren't where we want to be.

I think we have the same problems!

A clean diet is clean all the time for us girls. We don't even get a freaking cheat meal since our margins are so narrow!

Life isn't fair.
    Sigh... the bolded is so true. My husband tells me I should relax and cheat sometimes. Easy for him to say since he can eat like crap and stay big and lean. If I eat a cheat it takes the scale a 4 or 5 days to go back down. I hate cardio and rarely do it. I have to keep my diet clean to stay lean... The life of a woman!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saymass003
    Sigh... the bolded is so true. My husband tells me I should relax and cheat sometimes. Easy for him to say since he can eat like crap and stay big and lean. If I eat a cheat it takes the scale a 4 or 5 days to go back down. I hate cardio and rarely do it. I have to keep my diet clean to stay lean... The life of a woman!
    Try to cut your cheat meal in half. I do this and it helps. I love food and even on a cut I find a way to get a taste of my favs, that's why carb cycling is so important and to use it to your advantage. Good luck

Thread Information