Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: Shutdown Help

senior natty is offline Junior Member

Shutdown Help

first off i dont want you guys to think im a one post wonder. i made an account on here a few years back but no longer have access to that email. i am now 23. you guys convinced back on my other account to wait and so i have done.

this is where you guys are gonna hate.. i decided to get my feet wet with a sarm cycle (ostarine) at 25 mg ed. i did my research and understood it was suppressive but at longer cycles and i planned on using it for 4 weeks. today was day 5 and im at a serious shut down. no morning wood this morning, couldnt even get it up for my girl this afternoon. i can tell just sitting here that my libido is shot.

my plan is to start a test prop cycle tomorrow and follow it with a proper clomid/nolva pct and then get my bloods checked to see where i stand.

feel free to call me whatever you want but i really do need help straightening this out.

my planned cycle is as follows
    prop 100mg eod 1-8
    adex .25mg eod 1-8
    (if i can find HCG add that into cycle at 250 mg 2xweek)

pct
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/25/25

once again this is the solution that ive come up with but if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I have zero Ostarine experience and don't plan on using it. I can help you with the cycle. Whats your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    I have zero Ostarine experience and don't plan on using it. I can help you with the cycle. Whats your stats?
    6" 196 9-10% (checked with electrical impedance and fat calipers)

RA
    Good stats. The cycle is solid. Your good to go.

RA
    Make sure you up your cals as you gain. If you don't the aas will be a waste.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    1) your still to young!!!!! I'm positive you were told to wait till you were 25
    2) your PCT plan is WRONG!!!
    3) As is you don't have enough problems , now you want to go right into an AAS cycle
    4) short esters to boot!!!!!!
    C'mon bro.
    You didn't research properly, I'm sure you did not follow sound advice......
    Morally I will not give advice to anyone under 25. This is the consequences of putting theses types if compounds in your body before your Hpta has reached full development.... You need to get off this board, get off the sarms , peptides, pro hormones or whatever the hell your thinking or doing. Stop looking for a bro science way out of this and go to the damn doctor and tell him the truth what you did and let HIM help you.

Thanks. Anyone else with some input as to how I should go about this?

RA
    Pct is solid with that cycle. If he doesn't mind sticking a lot then short esters are fine. You can be 30 and screw up your natural hormones. Its a crap shoot. 23 isn't 18 and at 9-10% bf he's not sitting on the couch eating Whoppers. Hes actually being wise with that cycle not trying to throw tons of shit in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    3) As is you don't have enough problems , now you want to go right into an AAS cycle
    C'mon bro.
    Morally I will not give advice to anyone under 25. This is the consequences of putting theses types if compounds in your body before your Hpta has reached full development.... You need to get off this board, get off the sarms, peptides, pro hormones or whatever the hell your thinking or doing. Stop looking for a bro science way out of this and go to the damn doctor and tell him the truth what you did and let HIM help you.

C'mon bro.
    Morally I will not give advice to anyone under 25. This is the consequences of putting theses types if compounds in your body before your Hpta has reached full development.... You need to get off this board, get off the sarms, peptides, pro hormones or whatever the hell your thinking or doing. Stop looking for a bro science way out of this and go to the damn doctor and tell him the truth what you did and let HIM help you.
    I have read that if your going to the doctor about something like this you shouldnt be straightforward about the exact compound you put in your body. Just to say it was so and so from a chain company because it can effect insurance or something around those lines. I can be completely wrong, I just remember reading something like that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes I would not divulge unnecessary info to you doctor.
    Why not just stop this cycle and try to recover instead of jumping from the pan into the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why not just stop this cycle and try to recover instead of jumping from the pan into the fire?
    I was actually just thinking about picking up some trib or any libido booster and maybe taking it along with clomid. Does that sound reasonable?

Not just any libido booster because some can do more harm than good but Tribulus should be fine.

I'm not sure the proper PCT for Ostarine but I would think Clomid would help. Good thinking on holding off on the test for a while. Fix one problem at a time.

just woke up and the morning wood was in full effect, thank goodness for rebounds

time to wait another 2 years before hopping aboard the AAS gains train

Blog Entries
    @ RA. .......,,What are you talking about Dude. He's proposing to run his clomid at only HALF the dose your supposed to pct with. And to say something as foolish as it being a crap shoot anyway so 18 or 23 doesn't matter. You should be banned from giving cycle advice.
    And you never run short esters on a first cycle. Pinning tequnique takes a "while" to master. And untill you do it can be a very unpleasant experience. Pip can be excruciating. Quads can be crippling. He probably is not even educated on how to properly pin, rotate sites, what sites can be used. The list goes on and on. That's why first times always should run a test E or C only cycle for thier first. At least it's only e 3.5 days your sticking yourself. And you can build up and perfect your technique a little slower.
    What it he's pinning EOD. Hit every god damn nerve ending in both quads. Then does the same in his azz and arms. Now the kids entire body is out of commission with pip.
    Think before you jump in and give poor advice to a young kid.

Did you miss the part about him being fully shut down And that's what his major panic was in the first place and your telling him his pct is sold running clomid at 50/50/25/25!!!!!!!

You need to sit back and learn my friend and don't be giving anymore advice. On this board we practice safety first. Safety safety safety....... And it is NEVER OK FOR A 23 YO TO CYCLE. I SHOULD REPORT YOUR POST. I told him to go to the doctor and be honest. And you told him a bunch of dangerous garbage
    Last edited by Wes201; 04-21-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Anything he tells his doctor is confidential bro. It's not like he's gonna get in trouble or reported to LE. Lol. The doc has to know exactly what the issues and what he has done. It's the best way for him to get real help without damaging himself more.
    The kid is in a really bad situation he needs help. LB. I've always respected your knowledge and feedback.. When I was new I learned a thing or two from you. But I really have to disagree this time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by senior natty View Post
    I have read that if your going to the doctor about something like this you shouldnt be straightforward about the exact compound you put in your body. Just to say it was so and so from a chain company because it can effect insurance or something around those lines. I can be completely wrong, I just remember reading something like that.
    Yes bro but this is your life. So screw the Insurance.. If you have to keep them out of it and pay out of pocket for the doc, then that's what you do. Evidently he's got money for a cycle so instead of spend this money on that go to the doctor and pay if you have to. He's only 23 and can't can't his pee pee up. This poor kid is in the prime of his life. His thing should get hard if the wind blows. He needs real medical help

Blog Entries
    time to wait another 2 years before hopping aboard the AAS gains train
    Thank god. Your very lucky. Glad you bounced back this morning.. Now be safe and do what you said. 2 years ain't that long to wait. Sorry if I came off harsh. But I was trying to make my point as strongly as possible cause so many others were not as lucky as you
    Good luck

Anything he tells his doctor is confidential bro. It's not like he's gonna get in trouble or reported to LE. Lol. The doc has to know exactly what the issues and what he has done. It's the best way for him to get real help without damaging himself more.
    The kid is in a really bad situation he needs help. LB. I've always respected your knowledge and feedback.. When I was new I learned a thing or two from you. But I really have to disagree this time.
    Yeah you just keep believing that. lol You probably still believe the government doesnt monitor our phone calls or email.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but your insurance company knows everything in your doctors notes and a lot of employers also have access to at least part of your doctors notes and insurance information especially if you have any type of security clearance.

So if you want to limit your future job opportunities that's up to you but at least everyone should be aware of the risks.

Thank god. Your very lucky. Glad you bounced back this morning.. Now be safe and do what you said. 2 years ain't that long to wait. Sorry if I came off harsh. But I was trying to make my point as strongly as possible cause so many others were not as lucky as you
    Good luck
    i appreciated the bluntness of your response to be honest. i just picked up a supp with trib, maca, horny goat and longfolia so i believe in a few days my libido will be higher than it ever was.
    with regards to the confidentiality of drs.. my buddy is getting ripped a new ass hole by his insurance because they got their hands on his Drs notes so lovbyts has a valid point

also with regards to the pinning.. prop was all i could get and i was planning on doing a four spot rotation of L/R glute and L/R delt. gf is a nurse and she has experience with injections so she was going to be doing them all for me. but in a few years if i am still deadset into lifting and building muscle i def plan on running enth alongside HCG

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    also with regards to the pinning.. prop was all i could get and i was planning on doing a four spot rotation of L/R glute and L/R delt. gf is a nurse and she has experience with injections so she was going to be doing them all for me. but in a few years if i am still deadset into lifting and building muscle i def plan on running enth alongside HCG
    I love Prop, and I use the exact same injection spots as you are proposing with no problems. I would go ahead and get the HCG for this cycle as well.

I just started Ostarine one week ago after doing a bunch of research on it. It seems it's very individualistic as far as suppression goes. Some experience a big shutdown, others hardly anything. But, you're right, suppression generally doesn't start until after the 4 week mark and at doses higher than 25mg/day. You must be very sensitive to it. I have not noticed any signs of shutdown yet; in fact, quite the opposite. I am going to get blood work at the 5 week mark, along with a couple weeks after coming off. Btw, it is recommended that you run a mild PCT after Ostarine (example: 1 week of Nolva @ 20mg/day).
    senior natty likes this.

Blog Entries
    LB.... That's why I mentioned in one of the other posts that he don't have to get the insurance company involved. If someone has money to be buying cycles and buying all this other crap to put in thier bodies then they have the CASH to pay for a doctor visit. ..........
    just woke up and the morning wood was in full effect, thank goodness for rebounds
    Yeah you just keep believing that. lol You probably still believe the government doesnt monitor our phone calls or email.

Sorry to be the one to tell you but your insurance company knows everything in your doctors notes and a lot of employers also have access to at least part of your doctors notes and insurance information especially if you have any type of security clearance.

So if you want to limit your future job opportunities that's up to you but at least everyone should be aware of the risks.

Blog Entries
    I commented on that already bro. About how to leave the ins company out of it. Anybody who got the cask to be ordering g cycles has the cash to pay for a doctor visit. .... Just saying.
    But it looks as if you came up with a solution so good luck. Hope it all turns out ok for ya
    i appreciated the bluntness of your response to be honest. i just picked up a supp with trib, maca, horny goat and longfolia so i believe in a few days my libido will be higher than it ever was.
    with regards to the confidentiality of drs.. my buddy is getting ripped a new ass hole by his insurance because they got their hands on his Drs notes so lovbyts has a valid point

LB.... That's why I mentioned in one of the other posts that he don't have to get the insurance company involved. If someone has money to be buying cycles and buying all this other crap to put in thier bodies then they have the CASH to pay for a doctor visit. ..........
    I understand what you are saying but it just doesnt work that way. Most people running a cycle dont bother to get blood work even if they could afford it and most cant and really cant even afford to get a proper AI or PCT.

All we can do is help educate them with the best information available and point them in the right direction to not screw up their future health or employment.

i have two questions for you or anyone with a knowledgeable answer.
    1. a few days before i started the ostarine i started getting sick (im never sick). im starting to think that i may have been overtrained before i started the ostarine and thats what could have caused the shutdown. is that a fair assumption? i looked up side effects and signs of overtraining and i fit 10+ of them.
    2. assuming what i said above makes sense. could i go to the dr and ask for blood work because i believe that im having a hormonal imbalance due to overtraining? or what that also look bad for insurance.

i was doing a GVT training program every day with no rest days from JAN 14- April 19 so thats a stronger reason for me to believe i was overtraining.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i have two questions for you or anyone with a knowledgeable answer.
    1. a few days before i started the ostarine i started getting sick (im never sick). im starting to think that i may have been overtrained before i started the ostarine and thats what could have caused the shutdown. is that a fair assumption? i looked up side effects and signs of overtraining and i fit 10+ of them.
    2. assuming what i said above makes sense. could i go to the dr and ask for blood work because i believe that im having a hormonal imbalance due to overtraining? or what that also look bad for insurance.

i was doing a GVT training program every day with no rest days from JAN 14- April 19 so thats a stronger reason for me to believe i was overtraining.
    Regardless you suppressed your T levels down next to nothing... So this would've happened anyway, at least you caught it b4 you were totally shut down!

Google private md labs .com(one word) and get the "hormone panel for males" - best option for $$ - it'll also list the tests & which ones are preformed... No dr involved!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Regardless you suppressed your T levels down next to nothing... So this would've happened anyway, at least you caught it b4 you were totally shut down!

Google private md labs .com(one word) and get the "hormone panel for males" - best option for $$ - it'll also list the tests & which ones are preformed... No dr involved!
    Thank you! Today is currently my 3rd rest day, plan on taking a full 7 off. Is it okay that I do 30 minutes of light cycling on these days or is that even too taxing on CNS and muscles that I shouldnt do it? Tore my hamstring in high school so I like to get it activated and stretched everyday

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you! Today is currently my 3rd rest day, plan on taking a full 7 off. Is it okay that I do 30 minutes of light cycling on these days or is that even too taxing on CNS and muscles that I shouldnt do it? Tore my hamstring in high school so I like to get it activated and stretched everyday
    What do you mean by cycling(not osterine right)?! And no gear either... Just light w/o's?

That's fine and indeed needed when lifting heavy(it's called a deload wk - if you normally lift heavy(6-10 rep range) then overtime your CNS needs to recover and it's only possible w/actual rest and incorporating this) but you should be fine if you cut the intensity down, time and frequency as well after you've rested(a wk is good - then hit it lighter w/more volume to let yikes muscles re coop... If your overtraining(& yes it's real) your actually not working hard enough as weird as it sounds it took me a while to grasp this but after switching to HIT it's so true(if your interested in HIT - or learning about it visit MARCUS' DIARY and read through it it'll bevo me quite clear....

Hope that makes sense

Cycling as in bike cardio. And im doing zero lifting. Been doing a lot of reading into the importance of recovery and gonna do 3 days on , one off instead of just lifting every single day. And I saw a phil hernon routine that im really interested in and feel like it would work well for me and getting the recovery I need

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Cycling as in bike cardio. And im doing zero lifting. Been doing a lot of reading into the importance of recovery and gonna do 3 days on , one off instead of just lifting every single day. And I saw a phil hernon routine that im really interested in and feel like it would work well for me and getting the recovery I need
    Cardio is fine... I'm not familiar w/the routine but if it suits your goals then by all means go for it....

BUMP for anyone thats ever overtrained and experienced the libido crash

Thread Information