Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Cure puffy nipples (On cycle, puberty releated puffy nipples)

SwoleViking is offline New Member

Cure puffy nipples (On cycle, puberty releated puffy nipples)

I am happy to say that 40 mg of pharma nolvadex and 0.5 MG Amiridex EOD completly removed the puffiness in my nipples that I have had for 3 years (puberty releated)

It took 3-4 days before I started noticing a difference, about 2 weeks in now and theres no puffyness anymore. Dropping Nolvadex to just 20 mg a day for the rest of the cycle.

Will look for picture comparisons!

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleViking View Post
    I am happy to say that 40 mg of pharma nolvadex and 0.5 MG Amiridex EOD completly removed the puffiness in my nipples that I have had for 3 years (puberty releated)

It took 3-4 days before I started noticing a difference, about 2 weeks in now and theres no puffyness anymore. Dropping Nolvadex to just 20 mg a day for the rest of the cycle.

Will look for picture comparisons!

So you can take nolva to help if you had problems growing up with high fat and puberty fat stored in the breasts area? Even if you lose weight its hard to get rid of it... So your saying a cycle of nolva could help? if so how long did you stay on nolva 40mg (1week) & now your changing it to 20mg????

thanks

Do you know for sure that it's just stored fat and not gyno? In my case I have a very slight gyno and used nolvadex to strongly reduce it to the point where my nipples looks normal, I still have really slight but strongly reduced gyno though. I have a really low fat percentage so I knew for a fact that this fat was not the issue for me. If it is fat as you say, you should first try to get a really low fat % so you can see if it's gyno or not, if it's gyno you should also be able to feel a slight bump under the nipple. (fat under nipple is also considered gyno, but if you lose the fat that "gyno" would go away, right? (I am not a doctor so I don't know for sure))

I stayed on 40 mg nolvadex a day for just 2 weeks and that was enough for me, and i am doing 20 mg a day now so i don't get a re-bound

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We keep telling the newbies to read the sticky notes at the top.

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    NACH3 likes this.

[QUOTE=lovbyts;7038658]We keep telling the newbies to read the sticky notes at the top.

I already read it But I thought it would me neat for other people to see that this actually worked for puberty-gyno/puffy nipples.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=SwoleViking;7038669]
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    We keep telling the newbies to read the sticky notes at the top.

I already read it But I thought it would me neat for other people to see that this actually worked for puberty-gyno/puffy nipples.
    Yeah nothing wrong with letting others know it works. I just wanted to make sure it was clear there was a pretty good protocol written up on it and just how useful the sticky notes are.

Thread Information