Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By spywizard
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Asking my Doctor

SamySam is offline New Member

Asking my Doctor

What would a Doctor say if I asked for Test or told him about a cycle I'm interested in doing?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Probably just laugh at you and tell you to get out. Doctors are there to help you not be your source.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	he is right you know.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	156492
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

or he'll feel obligated to contact LE to inform them that you came in requesting a schedule III drug..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

or you could claim you are a man trapped in a woman's body, you need test to be pre op..

Rules

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	he is right you know.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	156492
    lmfao!

And yeah, he'll probably just have a chuckle after you leave...

"hey doc, can you risk your medical practice to get me drugs illegaly?"

That would be like a junkie going in saying he needs oxy cotton to get high

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I noticed my Doctor giving me the cold shoulder.Not listening to me with my medical problems.This was after he asked me if I used aas.I told him no naturally.But behind my back my wife told him I did.So now I need too find a new Doctor.And one my wife don't know.I am lucky I ain't in jail.So don't tell anyone who DONT need to know.
    NACH3 and BuzzardMarinePumper like this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SamySam View Post
    What would a Doctor say if I asked for Test or told him about a cycle I'm interested in doing?
    avoid any talk of off script use of steroids or it will screw you for life and/or health insurance (and not its not private, they make you sign something so they are allowed to look at records, even for an infection i would say it was a b12 shot...)

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    just don't do it unless you have low T

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well I noticed my Doctor giving me the cold shoulder.Not listening to me with my medical problems.This was after he asked me if I used aas.I told him no naturally.But behind my back my wife told him I did.So now I need too find a new Doctor.And one my wife don't know.I am lucky I ain't in jail.So don't tell anyone who DONT need to know.
    Wow man does your wife make that much money ? ? ? I would get a new wife JKN But bad time to find out she does not approve !

My DA MD laughed at me when I asked for HCG ? ? ? He has me on TRT and when I asked him he said he did not get involved in fad diets ? ? ? WTF he is clueless as to a life and deadly protical he is scripting to me oh and his orderes are to take 200mgs of Cypionaye 1 x every 2 wks WTF again I take 80 mg every 3.5 days and sty lalanced on teast levela and E2 The others IGF , LH, T3 & T4 I never even watch and I give blood every 2 mths so cool there .

I had to throw a fit to get Adex ! ( 2 @ 78 ) The he scripts it at 1mg a day WTF again the would shut down an elephant ?

Why would he script so high a dose ? ? Because he is reading online the prescribed dose and has no idea what he is doing !

1mg a day is the script for women with breat cancer ? I take .25 every 4th day , lol ? Would be funny if it were not true and my Dr.

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-21-2015 at 08:00 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    avoid any talk of off script use of steroids or it will screw you for life and/or health insurance (and not its not private, they make you sign something so they are allowed to look at records, even for an infection i would say it was a b12 shot...)
    ^^^^^ 100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Did you beat her within an inch of her life? I think that is still legal some places. I agree with Buzzard, you should ask her if she would like to make all the house, car and utility payment in the future. DAMN!!!
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-21-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Thread Information