Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By airprosonoma

Thread: strength loss @wk 9

airprosonoma is offline Junior Member

strength loss @wk 9

OK I'm on 500mg test e 600mg eq 600 mast e per week. I use aromasin 12.5 mg ed. Clean diet. Massive increase in strength for the first 7 weeks. I had to get a new source and its a ugl. Had references that I trust. QUESTION is I went to gym yesterday, and I'm not sure if I just pushed myself more than usual or had an off day... But I did squats leg press ham curls and lunges and today my legs are still sore as hell. I've never been so sore on cycle. Could it be source ? Am I jumping the gun to say the gear is shitty Its been 2 weeks since switching.

the chance to be, alive and breathing

Oh and I still wake up with woods every time I shut my eyes., but could it be that the long esters are still in my system from my previous supply or am I just really paranoid here

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Number one always have all your gear before you start.

Number two, yes you are jumping the gun. You cannot base anything off of just one day or even one week. Everybody has a bad day or a bad week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Number one always have all your gear before you start.

Number two, yes you are jumping the gun. You cannot base anything off of just one day or even one week. Everybody has a bad day or a bad week.
    ^^^ precicely... Maybe you need a pull back wk(deload wk) and I'm sure your body could use it... I do HIT... And Just about end of wk 10 so I need to do one as well - we don't grow in the gym but rather outside of(rest days/proper sleep etc)

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    OP, your title says you lost strength, but your post says you just feel unusually sore? Which is it? Or is it both? For me personally, especially when it comes to legs, sometimes I just can't seem to push as much as I did the week prior, regardless if I'm still growing or not. If you're just sore, then yes, perhaps you pushed yourself harder than you usually do or maybe you added in a new exercise or two that's hitting certain muscles you haven't hit before??

I agree with the others. Monitor your progress for the rest of the week before drawing conclusions. If you're worried about your gear, get blood work done.

[QUOTE="musclestack;7038721"]OP, your title says you lost strength, but your post says you just feel unusually sore? Which is it? Or is it both? For me personally, especially when it comes to legs, sometimes I just can't seem to push as much as I did the week prior, regardless if I'm still growing or not. If you're just sore, then yes, perhaps you pushed yourself harder than you usually do or maybe you added in a new exercise or two that's hitting certain muscles you haven't hit before??

Sorry the answer is Both, I usually feel this surge of power and strength near the end of a set that hypes me up... I didn't have that feeling as I had the previous week......here's the thing. I usually train with my brother and we take turn during sets. I'm thinking I could have just pushed myself harder than before due to less time between sets BC my brother wasn't there. Sorry guys I just get really skeptical about the legitimacy of gear in general. I hope I'm just jumping the gun. Thanksfor the advice guys I'll give it some more time and i found a cheap place to get test levels checked. Is there a specific test to ask for? I think she said it was total testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

^^^ precicely... Maybe you need a pull back wk(deload wk) and I'm sure your body could use it... I do HIT... And Just about end of wk 10 so I need to do one as well - we don't grow in the gym but rather outside of(rest days/proper sleep etc)
    When you say deload does that mean lower dose or skip a dose?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    NACH means have a deload day/week in your training where you will decrease volume and intensity to give your body a rest. Btw, this is a bit off topic, but how old are you, OP?
    NACH3 likes this.

6" 1 194lbs 13%bf

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    NACH means have a deload day/week in your training where you will decrease volume and intensity to give your body a rest. Btw, this is a bit off topic, but how old are you, OP?
    Wow, I was waaay off..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by airprosonoma View Post
    Wow, I was waaay off..

musclestack told you exactly what j was referring to... Deload wk has nothing to do w/dose and frequency...

Rather to rest your body for a wk or so(I would do one wk, at lighter weight higher volume(as musclestack stated)... And I would also get your blood work done(especially E2, and CBC - your running Eq at 600mgs wkly it's notorious for raising Hematocrit values - makes the viscosity of your blood much thicker and donating is the only way to reduce your crit levels... So it's possible that you need to donate... Saying you feel lethargic and tired leaves me to believe that your crit may be an issue... Only BW will tell - full hormone panel for males(private md labs.com - one word)...
    lovbyts likes this.

musclestack told you exactly what j was referring to... Deload wk has nothing to do w/dose and frequency...

Rather to rest your body for a wk or so(I would do one wk, at lighter weight higher volume(as musclestack stated)... And I would also get your blood work done(especially E2, and CBC - your running Eq at 600mgs wkly it's notorious for raising Hematocrit values - makes the viscosity of your blood much thicker and donating is the only way to reduce your crit levels... So it's possible that you need to donate... Saying you feel lethargic and tired leaves me to believe that your crit may be an issue... Only BW will tell - full hormone panel for males(private md labs.com - one word)...

I've heard of this. Never thought about it being an issue until now tho. Thanks for the info. When I go to donate should I be concerned with the person receiving the blood to have issues or is it like....f*** it.

Also could I just tap a vein and drain into a cup or a syringe ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also could I just tap a vein and drain into a cup or a syringe ?

Self blood letting(I have a thread going on in the lounge right now w/all the info on it)...

They very well could deny you(if your iron is too low, they draw from your ACs(at elbow - the branch), look up blood donating in your area -the Red Cross usually has mobile unit sir drives - they'll ask ?'s just deny(unless you've gotten a tattoo in the past 12months your not gonna be able, along w/plenty of other factors) a quick google search will let you know...

Plus if your crit is too high or Hemoglobin(x3 to give you your hematocrit reading) if above 56-7 your gonna need a therapeutic draw/& a prescription to get drained(hence me learning myself

OK so I am going to check out your thread BC I think whoever got my blood would surely die... I will try doing it myself lol thanks brother

Hey one more question I just read the guidelines about giving blood, and they are strict. Say I was to lie, would they come after me if they find out??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey one more question I just read the guidelines about giving blood, and they are strict. Say I was to lie, would they come after me if they find out??

They don't do a search... Just don't lie about the obvious things like tattoos diseases etc... Gear - what they don't know can't hurt(they make sure your blood is ok to use if they need to... Don't worry about that and you could dtill end up helping someone(possibly, if your blood isn't too tainted ) they would just discard of it if no good!

Also self blood letting is not just sticking a spike into a vein... Read Bass' protocol(in my thread) he's the man for all that! It's not to be taken lightly that's for sure....
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-21-2015 at 09:05 PM.

They don't do a search... Just don't lie about the obvious things like tattoos diseases etc... Gear - what they don't know can't hurt(they make sure your blood is ok to use if they need to... Don't worry about that and you could dtill end up helping someone(possibly, if your blood isn't too tainted ) they would just discard of it if no good!

Also self blood letting is not just sticking a spike into a vein... Read Bass' protocol(in my thread) he's the man for all that! It's not to be taken lightly that's for sure....
    Yeah, after watching (I'm a strait hypochondriac) I'll go to the donation center. Although I must say leeches could be an alternative as well...??

NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information