Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: HCG getting harder to find

Ricky Analog is offline New Member

HCG getting harder to find

I've noticed that HCG is now one of the harder things to find from all of my online suppliers. Is this because of the new fad of HCG dieting that I've noticed women are doing? There are websites dedicated to this new diet where you can purchase HCG for weight loss purposes from pharmacy-grade labs at ridiculous prices. WtF is going on?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's been used to aid women(and even has some leaning out properties while on for us men)...

I have also seen many more websites devoted to HCG and weight loss) and even know a woman whose done this quite successfully(well while it lasted) but she dropped 50-60lbs but I also don't know the details of her diet...

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No issues up this way.
    That HCG diet isn't anything new, been around a for quite a few years now.
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmmmmmm, it's still very much available. As stated the diet has been around and proven ineffective for awhile now. Even then, it wasn't an issue.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Hmmmmmmm, it's still very much available. As stated the diet has been around and proven ineffective for awhile now. Even then, it wasn't an issue.
    Funny you said ineffective... That one girl I was mentioning above, has gained all back unfortunately, but was just looking for a quick fix which she got then the weight followed w/her....

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    No issues here either although i dont hear it mentioned too much in the uk strangely

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The few women I know that had done the HCG diet - stupidest thing ever, were doinig HCG & only taking in 500cal/day (not a typo 500cal/day). They all thought it was the best thing ever for the first week, starving the weight off. Then got sick and tired of being sick & tired, dropped the HCG, resumed normal eating patterns and gained all the losses + some. Every time I hear about this diet I cringe.
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Funny you said ineffective... That one girl I was mentioning above, has gained all back unfortunately, but was just looking for a quick fix which she got then the weight followed w/her....
    There is no quick fix. Two things that you can truly call yours: taxes and fat cells.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    HCG is extremely easy to source, but I guess maybe you're not looking in the right places.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    The few women I know that had done the HCG diet - stupidest thing ever, were doinig HCG & only taking in 500cal/day (not a typo 500cal/day). They all thought it was the best thing ever for the first week, starving the weight off. Then got sick and tired of being sick & tired, dropped the HCG, resumed normal eating patterns and gained all the losses + some. Every time I hear about this diet I cringe.
    This is why they think it is effective. Almost every hcg diet I have seen limmits calories to well under 1000 a day, and most are 500. You cant starve yourself forever.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    There is no quick fix. Two things that you can truly call yours: taxes and fat cells.
    I know this... She obviously didn't... Lol

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Yip one load off sh*t the hcg diet hahaha it's the big drop in cals ffs.

gljrage42 is offline New Member
    Clomid better

gljrage42 is offline New Member
    What ever happend to *********** after operation raw deal

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I see it everywhere. Hell I just won 10 different 5000iu amps which will last me forever. It's cheap and usually international sources or overseas pharmacy owners carry them
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information