NormalDude is offline Junior Member

First Pin question

So yesterday I used my first pin of 1ml test-e in my quad. Not a drop of blood or any real pain during the injection. I warmed the vial and even used a heating pad on my leg afterwards. This morning I wake up and and my leg feels like I a mean charlie horse. No lumps or redness or swelling just that charlie horse pain. Is this normal?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^yup. I wouldn't be pining quads as a rookie. Stick to delts and glutes. Too many nerves in the quad and veins to easy to knick

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is normal. Are you using ugl grade gear? Couple of things could have happened: your hand could have been a bit shaky/injection technique, it's virgin muscle, experiencing pip.....post injection pain caused by a high BA count in the compound. There are others but these are the most common, keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse.

NormalDude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    ^yup. I wouldn't be pining quads as a rookie. Stick to delts and glutes. Too many nerves in the quad and veins to easy to knick
    Ok I for some reason thought the quads would be easiest. I will switch to the glutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    This is normal. Are you using ugl grade gear? Couple of things could have happened: your hand could have been a bit shaky/injection technique, it's virgin muscle, experiencing pip.....post injection pain caused by a high BA count in the compound. There are others but these are the most common, keep an eye on it to see if it gets worse.
    I am using Balkan Labs. I pinned tuesday and today there is less pain and still no redness or it is not swollen. So that seems good.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quads are easy if u know the right place never had a problem myself

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607 View Post
    Quads are easy if u know the right place never had a problem myself

^^ for me also, but there is a way... Most try the tear drop first(no Bueno), I like outer and about 7" down from top of hip bone... I've had a few times I had to re pin, but I can usually tell w/in the first 1/4" or less up fits a no go....

Delts leave little room for error, imo... Glutes(upper outer quadrant), tris(where long head and short head come together - top of horshue(sp), we have a video as well on proper pinning techniques and sites... Just put it in the search engine...

GL

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    ^^ for me also, but there is a way... Most try the tear drop first(no Bueno), I like outer and about 7" down from top of hip bone... I've had a few times I had to re pin, but I can usually tell w/in the first 1/4" or less up fits a no go.... Delts leave little room for error, imo... Glutes(upper outer quadrant), tris(where long head and short head come together - top of horshue(sp), we have a video as well on proper pinning techniques and sites... Just put it in the search engine... GL
    Agreed matey outer quad for me no brainer as is a massive area if i feel they need a break i switch to glutes i find it tough as im not very flexible failing that i get someone that knows what theyre doing to do my delts

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607 View Post
    Agreed matey outer quad for me no brainer as is a massive area if i feel they need a break i switch to glutes i find it tough as im not very flexible failing that i get someone that knows what theyre doing to do my delts

It's starting to get harder lol... I've been stretching though

Thread Information