Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Possibe test flu, advise plz

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member

Possibe test flu, advise plz

With my pin yesterday I did about 160g test P, non pharma, highly rated UGL lab. Took the shot at 6am and was fine. Later that afternoon had sex with my wife, jumped in the shower and went off to the gym. As I'm driving to the gym I start to get all kinds of cold chills.

So now I'm in the gym and feeling like chit did a few sets okay and my body temperature seemed to get better. By the time I went to the next exercise is when I really started to feel the same exact way I would right before a flu. Got through the workout and pushed even with my elbows aching using weight that would normally be super light to me.

What does one do when this happens? Luckily I'm self-employed and stayed in bed all day. Feel a bit better but not at 100%. Do I lower the dose tomorrow or skip it? Skipping it sounds silly but figured I'd ask anyways.

Cycle is 100mg tren / 100mgMast /150-160mg test P.

Btw, test p doesn't do well in my glutes. Shoulder. Leaves far less soreness hours later.

Thanks.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    How long have you been on for ? if you just started it is a bit soon but if it is test flu as they say. It will go away. Some ppl get a bit of pip with prop some don't but a lot does have to do with the concentration as well.
    Are you using a AI HCG just asking.

It's god punishing you for having sex before your workout.
    It's a well known fact that women weaken gainz.
    RigPig and william981125 like this.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole
    With my pin yesterday I did about 160g test P, non pharma, highly rated UGL lab. Took the shot at 6am and was fine. Later that afternoon had sex with my wife, jumped in the shower and went off to the gym. As I'm driving to the gym I start to get all kinds of cold chills. So now I'm in the gym and feeling like chit did a few sets okay and my body temperature seemed to get better. By the time I went to the next exercise is when I really started to feel the same exact way I would right before a flu. Got through the workout and pushed even with my elbows aching using weight that would normally be super light to me. What does one do when this happens? Luckily I'm self-employed and stayed in bed all day. Feel a bit better but not at 100%. Do I lower the dose tomorrow or skip it? Skipping it sounds silly but figured I'd ask anyways. Cycle is 100mg tren/ 100mgMast /150-160mg test P. Btw, test p doesn't do well in my glutes. Shoulder. Leaves far less soreness hours later. Thanks.
    Flu like symptoms could be from EO Carrier oil being used in one of your vials. This happened to many of my friends. That's why many of us only use GSO or MCT.

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    How long have you been on for ? if you just started it is a bit soon but if it is test flu as they say. It will go away. Some ppl get a bit of pip with prop some don't but a lot does have to do with the concentration as well. Are you using a AI HCG just asking.
    25g stane daily and hcg 250iu twice weekly. Just finished my 5th pin doing EOD.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Most ppl use 12.5 on stane a day I guess it's just personal preference and whatever works for you... But I agree with the above the gym gods are prolly punishing u for wasting your testosterone b4 u gymmed lol

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ok you could be feeling the "test flu" lol as they say it does happen as for the elbows being sore it could be low e2 could be. So you could drop your stan to 12.5 ed and see if that helps as your a bit early to pull bloods well way too early. Some ppl get away with eod day with stan. I know lucky fvckers. Are you getting blood work during this cycle ??.

Thread Information