Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Going to start my first cycle

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Going to start my first cycle

Please have patience to read it, please. I would really appreciate.

Hello! I am 18 1/2, 174, 73kgs about 15 bf. I want to start my first cycle. I have been thinking about it for months and I decided to start it in may. I have done a lot of research, at least 70h of reading forums and different pages in english and my native language (romanian) and I have also asked a lot of guys about it. Before judging my age consider these:
    - I have the same height for 5 years
    - I used to be the tallest and the biggest boy in my class since I was 5 and now I am a bit shorter or = with those guys so my growth happen quiet a lot ealier (+they have much taller parents)
    - My dad growth stopped quiet early too and now he is just 1-2cms taller than me despite my shoulders are a bit wider
    - I had a fully grown beard at 14
    - My random and morning erections stopped for 2 years and my sex drive is normal, if not a bit under average, guys of my age still fap like crazy all day long and get excited if they see a random girl. I have never experienced that since I was 15.
    - My body hair is the same for years, it has grown on my upper back, shoulders, chest and beard are almost coming together... (damn it)
    - My wisdom teeth are out for a few years too. I read that they come out at about 25-30 years old. I got them at 15-16... Also my parents' wisdom teeth have grown a bit early.
    - I have no relatives taller than me except my dad (a few cm) and my uncle (15cms).

So this is why I think that my body is ready and it is.. let's say a bit older than my age says.

The reason I want to use AAS are my damn genetics. I lift 6 days a week, good program, hard work everyday, never skip a meal or a workout, the diet is 90% perfect, I use some supps here and there. Everything is ok but... I am a lot like my mom and my grandfather and i have a lot of fat stored in my belly and love handles. Also my thoracic cage is huge and very thick which makes my arms look small. I look a bit strange... veins all over my shoulders, chest, arms, neck... you can see my delts definition even if I just sit around but I still have a belly like I am pregnant.
    Also, I shared my diet with some pros and kids like me and everyone says: great diet, too strict, you eat to few... I was like WTF? How can you eat shit and still have abs and how I am gaining fat+muscle on my calorie restricted diet!? Believe me that the calories are in cheek.

So that's why I want to use AAS+I want to look like a fitness model and cycle once every year while working out year round natty. From what I have read, even on forums from 1999, those guys suggest 18+ if you know what the hell you are doing and I think I do. Also I found that steroids are given to kids to help them grow (bones+muscle) and to skinny guys. And they are given naposim/anavar with no test base which is strange, but let's skip this.

So my cycle will look like this:
    Week 1: sustanon 250mg
    Week 2-4: susta 500
    Week 5: susta 500 winny climbing from 30, 40, 50mg/day
    Week 6-7: susta 250 winny 50mg day climbing down to 10mg/day
    Week 9: PCT - first 3 days 250 clomid 60 tamoxifen after that 100mg clomid and 40 tamoxifen
    Week 9: 100mg clomid 40 tamoxifen
    Week 10: 50mg clomid 20 tamoxifen
    Week 11: Natural test booster

I am thinking of this cycle despite a pro BB who is competing in a few days (he is 97kgs and shredded like **** at 50) suggested me to use turanabol and anavar. I suspect anavar is fake and it is very expensive and I see no reason for adding turanabol but I may do it to start my cycle as it is much safer than danabol. And from what I have read, low doses of danabol, winstrol or turinabol are usually sold as fake anavar.

Injecting: sunday and thursday, the classic spot.
    My lifts: Bench press 90kg x 5 reps, squat I really don't know my max but I did 90kgs x 10, deadlift 150 x 5, rows 80 x 10 palms up.
    Diet: 4.500 calories most coming from eggs, milk and milk products, lean meat, fruit, veggies, lots of nuts, no damn powders, sugars or drinks.
    Workout: morning and evening with a nap between, 6 days a week 1 day off.
    Target: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bbbb.jpg 
Views:	4898 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	156667

The guy look a lot like me so... I hope for similar body as a result of this. Btw, his body looks achievable without AAS but he admitted that he used drugs.

As a side note I talked to a lot of guys at the gym and they told me to stop being a lil bitch because if I do PCT it's all fine. Most of them use loads of strong shit and get huge, use PCT, keep most of it, look like beasts and curl other guy's squat bar even when the cycle is over, lol. Also, they started at even a younger age, one said that aas got him the first facial hair, which is... and he used no pct and he is FINE! 15 years latter he is all good, being huge with kids and a happy family.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How many threads are you going to start about the same subject???

We still havent changed opinion since this or this or this

Your at the max of your natural testosterone , make use of it!
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will not get anyone to support you in using AAS at your age, be thankful.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Again here

The young and Steroids

Your not getting the pint that it's your HPTA that doesn't fully mature! Hair/height etc mean nothing... You said it yourself that your width isn't done growing which is very true!

Post your diet in the diet section and we'll let you know if it needs any work or if your g2g(imo always room for improvement)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    FFS what a mess just look at your planned cycle and pct why not just take the advice giving ?? Listen pls listen WE HERE DO NOT GIVE OUT BAD ADVICE TO ANYONE NEVER MIND A YOUNG PERSON NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU ASK YOU SHOULD THANK THIS BOARD FOR THAT.
    That planned cycle just proves you could not even take the time to read all the information there is available here and that's your health that your playing with.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Your target is to become gay?

U dont need gear for sissy beach body!

Thread Information