Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Big Ramy cycle

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Big Ramy cycle

THIS IS NOT A CYCLE FOR NOVICE, BEGINNERS, INTERMEDIATE AND SOME ADVANCED USERS!!
    I DONT NEED THIS MUCH GEAR TO GET AWESOME RESULTS.
    I found this thought u guys would like to see it. Do u think its some what legit?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-04-23_18.22.24.jpg 
Views:	19619 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	156585

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Sweet Jesus, that can't be good for you. Hard to know I'd imagine he would keep the quantity and what he uses very private.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Fake!!

Fake ofc

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Well tice as you know this man/ppl are pro's so these doses are not a surprise to us but there is not a chance on this earth that they would say anything about AAS or anything for that matter about this. So that list maybe near or is close to what they use but somebody has just posted that sh*t up on the net it could even be a rival bad mouthing the man ect ect.

Ppl always like to post how much AAS/compounds/drugs whatever that these men are supposed to use/take but they never ever talk about there FOOD we can watch there youtube vids anybody can do that but why not post up this is what so and so eat a day because nobody is interested in that because they think if that big guy it taking that well so am i.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Well tice as you know this man/ppl are pro's so these doses are not a surprise to us but there is not a chance on this earth that they would say anything about AAS or anything for that matter about this. So that list maybe near or is close to what they use but somebody has just posted that sh*t up on the net it could even be a rival bad mouthing the man ect ect.

Ppl always like to post how much AAS/compounds/drugs whatever that these men are supposed to use/take but they never ever talk about there FOOD we can watch there youtube vids anybody can do that but why not post up this is what so and so eat a day because nobody is interested in that because they think if that big guy it taking that well so am i.
    Awesome break down brother! Ur so right.. The only one I have seen talk about food is Juan Moral (20000calorie day) I would LOVE to see what he is running to eat that once or twice a month. T3 must be in the 200mcg lol..
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never pay attention to what others may possibly be running.....it's just not relevant to me.
    songdog and Scabtree like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I never pay attention to what others may possibly be running.....it's just not relevant to me.
    ^^^ this - now of course it would be mighty fun to hear some real dosages... But not gonna happen...

I like the more isn't better style... Especially when you don't even need to to go up in dose(I feel many do this b/c of the stigma - look how much I can pin etc) - and w/what some of those guys run I would hope they would be
    As big as they are(w/their awesome genetics on top of that) lol

It never ceases to amaze me at the doses we even hear about/mentioned(Boston Lloyd for ex)... Among many(we'll never really know until they want to tell us), but it really isn't relevant as what they run doesn't have any effect on me
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-23-2015 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Sp/wording

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless you hear it from Ramy himself it means nothing.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    THIS IS NOT A CYCLE FOR NOVICE, BEGINNERS, INTERMEDIATE AND SOME ADVANCED USERS!!
    I DONT NEED THIS MUCH GEAR TO GET AWESOME RESULTS.
    I found this thought u guys would like to see it. Do u think its some what legit?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-04-23_18.22.24.jpg 
Views:	19619 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	156585
    WTF? Why would you post this? Have some fvcking respect for what you think you may know and obviously for what you don't fvcking know.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post

WTF? Why would you post this? Have some fvcking respect for what you think you may know and obviously for what you don't fvcking know.
    OK buddy come down there killer lmfao. No need to get so mad over something so dumb.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Articles like this gives new guys the wrong idea about the proper use of aas.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Articles like this gives new guys the wrong idea about the proper use of aas.
    And that's why I stated in the beginning " THIS IS NOT A CYCLE FOR NOVICE, BEGINNERS, INTERMEDIATE AND SOME ADVANCED USERS!!
    I DONT NEED THIS MUCH GEAR TO GET AWESOME RESULTS." Trust me if there going to think about running that much gear then they obviously don't give a f*ck what we say on the board

OK buddy come down there killer lmfao. No need to get so mad over something so dumb.
    For one a** hole Mamdouh is a friend of mine, along with his promoter/owner of Oxygen Gym Bader Boodai. Hence I do live in Kuwait. For one Songdog is correct and at the same time you are putting BS information out there about a very good guy. That the equivalent of me spreading rumors about you whom I have no idea about.

Ive been here long enough to know that guys like you have a limited time here.

And that's why I stated in the beginning " THIS IS NOT A CYCLE FOR NOVICE, BEGINNERS, INTERMEDIATE AND SOME ADVANCED USERS!!
    I DONT NEED THIS MUCH GEAR TO GET AWESOME RESULTS." Trust me if there going to think about running that much gear then they obviously don't give a f*ck what we say on the board
    Its not a cycle for a single fvcking soul on this board, Its a ridiculous hyped up pile of shit for a cycle. No need to ever ever ever post shlt like this on this forum. Making posts like this will not get you a status here my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    The way i see it, he didnt know if this is true or anything close to being true so he was just asking if we think it's legit lol

For one a** hole Mamdouh is a friend of mine, along with his promoter/owner of Oxygen Gym Bader Boodai. Hence I do live in Kuwait. For one Songdog is correct and at the same time you are putting BS information out there about a very good guy. That the equivalent of me spreading rumors about you whom I have no idea about.

First off I never disrespected u or ur friend. So i would appreciate it if u didnt disrespect me. If u are part of any social media u will see that this cycle was brought to the surface by marc lobliner at tiger fitness. So to say that I'm spreading rumors is false. I just thought it was interesting and thought some of u guys would find it interesting or funny. Honestly I didn't think some many people would get so upset about something so dumb lol. Admin if u feel this needs to be pulled down go for it. But remember people are seeing this cycle all day on instgram and facebook not just on this forum.
    Last edited by tice1212; 04-27-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It was not marc lobliner who posted this bs, although he commented on it.

It is such bs that I dont even know why some peeps say "I dont know if its true or not", c'mon guys, this is total bs

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    it would tickle me if ramy came in here and said "thats too low", lol
    Last edited by BigMan65; 04-27-2015 at 06:20 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Whoa there, easy wm. No need for the name calling man. You a long time member here, you know the deal as far as that stuff goes. I understand if this guy is a friend of yours etc but the personal insults and name calling for the post are not necessary man.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    If there's 1 person know whats ramy is taking defently he's dennis James he's his trainer

First off I never disrespected u or ur friend. So i would appreciate it if u didnt disrespect me. If u are part of any social media u will see that this cycle was brought to the surface by marc lobliner at tiger fitness. So to say that I'm spreading rumors is false. I just thought it was interesting and thought some of u guys would find it interesting or funny. Honestly I didn't think some many people would get so upset about something so dumb lol. Admin if u feel this needs to be pulled down go for it. But remember people are seeing this cycle all day on instgram and facebook not just on this forum.
    What do you call it? Sorry if my a**hole statement offended you. I'm not very sensitive to others feelings however as you can see I am trying to work on it.

SO if I posted a picture of you and a goat and made a statement that you were in a relationship with the said goat, wouldn't that constitute disrespect and spreading false rumors? I think so. Lets apply logic to what we do so we can remain accountable for our actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    If there's 1 person know whats ramy is taking defently he's dennis James he's his trainer
    Dennis is more of a promoter than trainer when its comes to Mamdouh however he does direct his training through other trainers per say.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Whoa there, easy wm. No need for the name calling man. You a long time member here, you know the deal as far as that stuff goes. I understand if this guy is a friend of yours etc but the personal insults and name calling for the post are not necessary man.
    Ok I agree that making vulgar statements isn't called for, however if a**hole is offensive then what do you call the uninformed post that was made? Double Standard? I think so! All these posts do is harm the integrity of what we do on this board.

Dennis is more of a promoter than trainer when its comes to Mamdouh however he does direct his training through other trainers per say.
    Curious who are his other trainers ?

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Big ramsy is a a sponsored athlete if he mentioned anything about his cycle he could possibly be cut loose. Only ppl that probably know this kinda Information Are his coaches. This thread isn't going anywhere

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Big Ramy

Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    Big ramsy is a a sponsored athlete if he mentioned anything about his cycle he could possibly be cut loose. Only ppl that probably know this kinda Information Are his coaches. This thread isn't going anywhere
    Dinnes know everything he's his trainer

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ok I agree that making vulgar statements isn't called for, however if a**hole is offensive then what do you call the uninformed post that was made? Double Standard? I think so! All these posts do is harm the integrity of what we do on this board.
    re: Bold- Thank you, I am glad you recognize that and hopefully will refrain from breaking that rule in the future.
    I call an uniformed post a regular occurrence here, I call a blatant personal insult a direct violation of the rules. If you wish to discuss the possibility of uninformed posts becoming against the rules by all means go to the one on one with staff area and bring it up. Better yet pm admin about it. If that becomes the case I will enforce that rule just as I am enfrcing the one you blatantly broke.
    End of conversation.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    All right; here's what well do... I'll run the Ramy cycle, and If I don't look like Ramy by the end then we know it's a fake.

wish me luck

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree
    All right; here's what well do... I'll run the Ramy cycle, and If I don't look like Ramy by the end then we know it's a fake. wish me luck
    If your serious best of luck pal

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

boneyhardbody is offline Junior Member
    They forgot one vital part of big ramy cycle
    DeeZ nuts

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Fake!!
    AGREED!! I highly doubt that's the big mans cycle.
    He may use some of those compounds but those dosages
    are ridiculous even at RAMY's level.

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    Curious who are his other trainers ?
    Mamdouh has a myriad of other trainers. Mostly the Filipino trainers (These Filipino trainers are massive in their own right) that work within Oxygen Gym when he is in Kuwait at the guidance of Bader Boodai and Dennis James.

Mamdouh has a myriad of other trainers. Mostly the Filipino trainers (These Filipino trainers are massive in their own right) that work within Oxygen Gym when he is in Kuwait at the guidance of Bader Boodai and Dennis James.
    Filipino trainers !! But there's no a pro bb whos Filipino are they? ! Are you serious ? Also As I know mr boodai didnt won any pro title so what kind of guidance you're talking about??

Thread Information