Thread: Sub Q Test

enzo729 is offline New Member

Sub Q Test

I've read the max recommended amount is roughly 0.5ml if going sub q to prevent redness/swelling/lumps but what about concentration? 0.5ml of 250mg would be 125mg per shot. I know a couple of guys who are on TRT and are injecting much lower dosages, 100-200mg a week compared to someone who's cycling at let's say 500mg so they are averaging 30mg to 66mg per shot sub q.

Would using a higher concentration of test (e or c) cause more pain or bring any trouble with it?

Quote Originally Posted by enzo729
    I've read the max recommended amount is roughly 0.5ml if going sub q to prevent redness/swelling/lumps but what about concentration? 0.5ml of 250mg would be 125mg per shot. I know a couple of guys who are on TRT and are injecting much lower dosages, 100-200mg a week compared to someone who's cycling at let's say 500mg so they are averaging 30mg to 66mg per shot sub q. Would using a higher concentration of test (e or c) cause more pain or bring any trouble with it?
    If you are on TRT...
    Most likely you are using test C 200mg/ml.
    Most would do one or two shots per week.
    .25ml x2 per week is 100mg.
    .50ml x2 per week is 200mg.

There are some who do inject ED.

I guess I worded that screwed up. What I meant was, would injecting 125mg per shot (0.5ml of 250mg) sub q bring about any problems compared to injecting 50mg per shot sub q?

Quote Originally Posted by enzo729
    I guess I worded that screwed up. What I meant was, would injecting 125mg per shot (0.5ml of 250mg) sub q bring about any problems compared to injecting 50mg per shot sub q?
    I don't believe it would.
    Many do .5ml or 100mg sub Q.

What might cause a problem is doing sub Q with the higher than normal concentration of gear, such as super test 400. I think this could cause PIP. However it also causes PIP when shot IM also.
    There is a reason pharma grade is 200mg/ml for test C and 250mg/ml for test E.

Gotcha. Thanks for the feedback. I didn't think it would from a logical standpoint but it doesn't hurt to ask.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use test cyp at 200mg/per ml and have inject .5ml subq. What I have found is that the larger gauge syringe causes less PIP. I was using a 27g 1/2 went to 25g and there is way less PIP.

Thread Information