Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Water weight on test?

So textbook rule, first cycle should be test only. So how much water weight can a first time user expect? Should a first cycle be done in the winter while in a calorie surplus?
    I feel like a first cycle during spring while cutting (calorie deficit) will be a waste because it will make the user feel bloated and the most possible gains wont be made because of the calorie deficit.
    Im fairly lean as it is and im worried that if i begin a test only cycle at this time of the year, I'll feel like a fat slob. This is all prelimary for next spring or even the spring after that.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's all diet dependent... You can do a clean bulk and actually reduce body fat while gaining weight... Bloat will only go as far as your diet lets it... Start out at say 12% or less so if you start gaining too much water re-evaluate your TDEE and keep your water intake high...

FYI - being 22 is still on the young side... I would suggest waiting til your 25...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It's all diet dependent... You can do a clean bulk and actually reduce body fat while gaining weight... Bloat will only go as far as your diet lets it... Start out at say 12% or less so if you start gaining too much water re-evaluate your TDEE and keep your water intake high...

FYI - being 22 is still on the young side... I would suggest waiting til your 25...
    X2 ^^ Your over thinking this water weight thing a person can run a cycle at any time of the year as nach said it's all about diet. Keep salt low do cardio and drink plenty of water and water weight will be a lot less. Orals are a big thing with holding on to water but again if done right ppl can have a nice lean cycle. You always lose a little bit once you come off "water weight" always there is nothing you can do about that.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    People only 'bulk' in the winter? Hmm...and here I am prepping for my bulk in about a month or so...

*clean bulk

Thread Information