Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: First cycle. Want experts advice before I continue.

Breyan is offline New Member

First cycle. Want experts advice before I continue.

HEY GUYS. Breyan here.

Over the last 3 years I've done as much research as I can on steroids before takeing the leap. I am now ready to order while I'm in camp and I'd like some insight before choosing my product.

A little about me:

6'2
    289 lbs
    27 years of age.
    Size 44 waist. Main fat is in thighs. Ass midriff and I have boobs....
    Caucasian. Bad metabolism
    5 day work out cycle focused on strength building (not size) and cutting fat.

I have an excellent low cal diet. Reviewed and approved by my dietician.

I am not iffy with injections. And I have been recommended a cutting cycle of clen . Tren . Test prop and anavar .

My goal is to shred as much fat as I personally can. I would like to get back to having energy enough to get outside and play with my young un's.

If anyone can help me with a proper cycle. And post cycle so I don't get more tit's.. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Also if you could please see if u which Is inject and which are tabs and why that would go a long way towards edueducating me.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Breyan; 04-25-2015 at 08:49 AM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breyan View Post
    HEY GUYS. Breyan here.

Over the last 3 years I've done as much research as I can on steroids before takeing the leap. I am now ready to order while I'm in camp and I'd like some insight before choosing my product.

A little about me:

6'2
    289 lbs
    27 years of age.
    Size 44 waist. Main fat is in thighs. Ass midriff and I have boobs....
    Caucasian. Bad metabolism
    5 day work out cycle focused on strength building (not size) and cutting fat.

I have an excellent low cal diet. Reviewed and approved by my dietician.

I am not iffy with injections. And I have been recommended a cutting cycle of clen . Tren . Test prop and anavar .

My goal is to shred as much fat as I personally can. I would like to get back to having energy enough to get outside and play with my young un's.

If anyone can help me with a proper cycle. And post cycle so I don't get more tit's.. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Also if you could please see if u which Is inject and which are tabs and why that would go a long way towards edueducating me.

Thanks again.
    Welcome to the Board bud. Go Back and read through all the BOLD RED stickies. Your education is in there. Please Be sure to Read them all. You are setting yourself up for a train wreck if you take the cycle advice that you have laid out for us. That is a horrible idea, but you were smart enough to ask first! Good on you brother. Read, read and read some more. You will understand soon enough.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry buddy, not what you want to hear, but you are carrying too much fat to cycle safely.

Snippit from this thread :

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Body Fat Percentage is a very important gauge for beginning a cycle. The fact of the matter is, this is not set in stone. As a wide range of body fat percentages can cycle safely. However, there are some things to consider before you begin your cycle. Remember what I said earlier, steroids are not magic. So starting a thread titled "What cycle to get me ripped?", is absolute nonsense. That would be the first step to failure. So here is what needs to be considered with regards to body fat:

1. Safety and side effects.
    2. The Results in the mirror.

Side Effects of cycling at higher body fat are plentiful. Here are some risks you will incur when cycling at high body fat:

- Increased Testosterone to Estrogen conversion (Good luck managing Estrogen)
    - Increased level of water retention. (You think you're bloated now?)
    - Increased blood pressure.
    - Risk of thromboembolic episodes (blood clots)
    - Pulmonary embolisms (blocked lung artery)
    - Higher risk of prostate cancer
    - Steroid -induced fatty liver disease
    - 200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!)

Some of these risks may seem extreme to you, but the fact of the matter is, the higher your body fat is, the closer you're getting to these risks. The estrogen related symptoms are very very likely and common, such as gynecomastia . The more fat you carry, the more aromatase enzymes you have. It's simple science. Blood pressure is inevitable and especially dangerous at higher body fat. Don't be the guy that says "Oh that will never happen to me". Be responsible.

The results in the mirror is what you're ultimately looking for, right? Well, cycling at high body fat will do nothing for you in the mirror. If you hear that Winstrol , Anavar or Trenbolone are steroids that make you "Ripped", you're in for a big surprise. So long as you have layers upon layers of fat, you'll never ever see your results. You'll end up disappointed and frustrated at the amount of money you've spent. You're probably thinking to yourself... "Well I can add the muscle and then shed the fat to expose the muscle I built". Good luck with that! That's not how it works. Retaining muscle is MUCH harder than gaining it. Unless you're an experience CHAMP, forget about it. You'll lose your muscle before you lose the fat.

In closing for this segment, I'll say that an ideal body fat would be under 16%. I do not recommend that anyone "Bulk" at 16%. You should be closer to 13% for a decent and manageable bulking cycle. Compounds such as Winstrol and Anavar really don't even do much at 15%, for those compounds you'll need to lower your BF down to 13 or 12%. And please forget about Clenbuterol and other fat loss aids, they're still not safe for high BF.

Click here if you want to check my Fat Loss protocol. It's safe to use even at high body fat. It's very safe and members have a lot of good things to say about it in that thread.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Cardio/& diet are your best friends... Also yes your carrying too much bf atm but if you can get it down to 15% or lower that's when your cycle will come around and be much more successful and happier w/your results!

I would get a full hormone panel fir males done to see where your T levels and other blood work will say! Having a slow metabolism(hypothyroidism can cause hypogonadism)... So that would be my first step...

GL on your journey!!
    songdog likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above mentioned comments. Diet and time is what you need. You can safely loose weight without losing muscle into the teens. Save the cycling until you are at that point. Cycling to cut is effective but at the point you are at your just not going to get the results you are after.

Thread Information