Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: how to prepare for my first cycle

Nebis is offline Junior Member

how to prepare for my first cycle

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I planned on taking gear for years but never could find a source. Well now here I am 26 years old and working at a gym. Throughout working here I have befriended many gym rats that are very open about their use of steroids . Finally giving in to the temutation I decided I will buy .y first cycle with my next pay check. When asking my guy what kind I would be purchasing he said either test 325 or test 335 (clueless to what that means). i have been getting a lot of mixed info on how to prepare myself and how the process of actually doing the test . one of my other friends said I have to Take anti estrogen weeks before I start the test and other people said if I'm only doing 2 cycles (which is my plan) don't worry about anti estrogen and to just watch out for "knots" behind my nipples (wtf). I have read online that I should start off .5 ccs and pyramid myself up and back down. Another person told me to just take 1 cc a day throughout . I was also told I should inject it into my shoulders where others say inject it in my ass... can someone just give me some straight answers?

Other short questions, I am 26 years old 175 lbs 5'10

1. I am already shedding a little hair naturally on the crown of my head. I know steroids will make this process quicker but how much quicker?
    my GiRLfriend is worried about roid rage and personality change both on them and coming off. Any speculation on this?
    Last edited by Nebis; 04-24-2015 at 04:39 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey buddy your confused on many things and your friends well they're worse off... You should have them join!

Read this it explains everything you need to know/do dosages AI/HCG /PCT etc... If you have further ?'s ask...

Here's that link if you had trouble going to the top and going to first pg...

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-new-post.html
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-24-2015 at 07:14 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, read the link Nach provided^^^^

It will answer all your questions.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The worst thing you can do is get info 2nd hand.Do yourself a favor and read our stickys.Educate yourself after all its your body and you can do serious damage.Good luck!
    NACH3 likes this.

gymrat702 is offline Junior Member
    Don't forget to take some cycle support supplements to help protect your liver (yes you need this even for injectables), control blood pressure. You can either buy separate supplements (hawthorne berry extract, garlic extract, milk thistle) or buy an on-cycle support supplement which has everything you need.

Also, take more advice from the main site here, as opposed to the forum.

Thread Information