blketnies1417 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol cycle for female... how?

I'm 24 years old, weigh about 158lbs and am 5'10. I took clen when I was 18 but my boyfriend at the time did the dosage for me. Well I'm on my own now & not quite sure what cycles and what dosage to take. I have the oral liquid. I had major results years ago and am super excited to get back on! Any help would be amazing!

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    For Ur height Ur at a good weight to start from... What's Ur diet look like? Do u count Ur macros? I personally only use clen to help with the last percent or two of b.f. just because I feel like crap while I'm on it. If you can get Ur diet in order you might not even need clen depending on Ur goals... Google "tdee" calculator and you can find out your maintenance caloric intake needed... Decrease it by around 400 calories a day and try to keep your choices clean. Like I said depending on Ur goals you might not even need clen a nice beach body is easily obtainable for you with proper diet and exercise.. if someone who knows much about clen dosage for women chime in.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by blketnies1417
    I'm 24 years old, weigh about 158lbs and am 5'10. I took clen when I was 18 but my boyfriend at the time did the dosage for me. Well I'm on my own now & not quite sure what cycles and what dosage to take. I have the oral liquid. I had major results years ago and am super excited to get back on! Any help would be amazing!
    I have only taken pill Clen . I would have to do a google search.

For your reference most ppl recommend no more then 80 mcg for women. I ran as high as 120 but hated the hand shakes. Terrible. I run 3 weeks on 3 weeks off but prefer not hopping off by taking keto. . You will have to ramp up and ramp down.

blketnies1417 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    For Ur height Ur at a good weight to start from... What's Ur diet look like? Do u count Ur macros? I personally only use clen to help with the last percent or two of b.f. just because I feel like crap while I'm on it. If you can get Ur diet in order you might not even need clen depending on Ur goals... Google "tdee" calculator and you can find out your maintenance caloric intake needed... Decrease it by around 400 calories a day and try to keep your choices clean. Like I said depending on Ur goals you might not even need clen a nice beach body is easily obtainable for you with proper diet and exercise.. if someone who knows much about clen dosage for women chime in.
    I'm in relatively good shape but I'd like to shave off 10 or 15 pounds. I seem to be stuck at a plateau though because no matter how clean I eat and still work out I can't lose the desired weight so I figured I'd give clen another shot. I feel like if I burn more calories than I eat I end up starving all day

Quote Originally Posted by blketnies1417
    I'm in relatively good shape but I'd like to shave off 10 or 15 pounds. I seem to be stuck at a plateau though because no matter how clean I eat and still work out I can't lose the desired weight so I figured I'd give clen another shot. I feel like if I burn more calories than I eat I end up starving all day
    What's your daily calories and macro split?

Quote Originally Posted by blketnies1417 View Post

There comes a point where fat loss gets scientific... U literally need to keep track of Ur macros taken in.. and if Ur just needing to loose 10 lbs and not wanting to get contest ready u will be way better off keeping track of Ur diet... Clen won't even be very effective if you don't keep Ur diet in check. I think it increases Ur metabolism like 7-10 percent so if Ur tdee is 2000 calories for example that means it only helps u burn an extra 200 cal/day.. this is why diet is so important.. even with clen if Ur diet is not being counted Ur not gonna loose much fat

Quote Originally Posted by dep30
    There comes a point where fat loss gets scientific... U literally need to keep track of Ur macros taken in.. and if Ur just needing to loose 10 lbs and not wanting to get contest ready u will be way better off keeping track of Ur diet... Clen won't even be very effective if you don't keep Ur diet in check. I think it increases Ur metabolism like 7-10 percent so if Ur tdee is 2000 calories for example that means it only helps u burn an extra 200 cal/day.. this is why diet is so important.. even with clen if Ur diet is not being counted Ur not gonna loose much fat
    ^^^ true. Clen is for the last 5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

^^^ true. Clen is for the last 5 lbs.
    I couldn't agree more... I only use it when I've hit a plateau after carb cycling for a few weeks when I'm under 10% bf

Thread Information