tngator is offline New Member

Help dr wants blood drawn and I'm mid cycle

Long story short I'm on TRT AT 200mg a week

I am in the 5th wk of my 7wk cycle of a combo of my test cycp at 200/wk with an added test prop of about 300/week (EOD pinning)

I was going to get my cyp refilled when they told me that I had to come in for bloods. I'm completely out of cyp, plenty of prop to cover but I obviously cannot go in there on cycle..

Can I drop down my dosage on the prop (leaving out the cyp because I have none) and my test levels go down within a few days?

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    You can drop Ur dose down to to what your weekly trt dose and your bloods should be on point in 7-9 days. if your adding prop just tell them that's the soonest you can get b.w. due to work or something. I've had to do this b4 too but it's better than loosing your script depending on how cool or uncool your Dr. Is
    Last edited by dep30; 04-24-2015 at 08:02 PM.

so would it be smart to simply stop the cycle? technically it will only be a 4.5 week cycle

or

should i continue after next friday (7th day of lower prop and day of pulling blood) and do another 2-3 weeks of prop.

i'm just nervous that would be too much yo yo for my hormones

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Well like I said it depends on how cool or uncool Ur Dr is... If it were me I would stop all other than my trt... Some docs will not write u a new script if Ur test levels are way high I have herd.. maybe someone else can chime in on this issue... Me personally when I'm going to blast I start the day after I get my b.w. done

Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    Well like I said it depends on how cool or uncool Ur Dr is... If it were me I would stop all other than my trt... Some docs will not write u a new script if Ur test levels are way high I have herd.. maybe someone else can chime in on this issue... Me personally when I'm going to blast I start the day after I get my b.w. done
    No I was planning on stopping all but trt.. I was just wondering if it would be worth it to start back after bloods are pulled for 2-3 wks

Thread Information