Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Gut problems

BPL
    BPL is offline New Member

Gut problems

I'm 21 years old, 6'1 238 lbs/107kg and 19% body fat. I've been having some serious problems with fat loss. I found out about this forum/website and I really want to start a cycle and I'm thinking of just trying some tren and clen .

My primary goal is fat loss. More than anything I want a muscular stomach, and it just won't come.

I started training at about 300lbs when I was 16 because I was tired of being fat. I did cardio and light gym stuff at home with the bench and free weights we have. I lost about a hundred pounds and enlisted in the army. I never got any closer to the abs goal and all I lost was about 3 inches on my waist. Looking back this was because I didn't lose the weight super cleanly. I used to eat one big dinner meal a day and that was usually it, but I still saw no good results on my stomach. I got out and put on about 30 pounds. I've never had any problems gaining muscle, but losing fat especially in my mid section has been extremely trying.

I've been training 5-6 days a week for about a year and 4 months now. I don't consider what I did earlier than this training towards this type of goal, so I only consider my experience from the past year or so.

My diet isn't insanely clean. I cheat here and there when I want it. I don't have a cheat day specifically, but I'll eat some less than healthy foods maybe once or twice a week in the form of a small bag of chips, or maybe a candy bar. Nothing in my mind that would warrant such a huge amount of fat.

My question is should I just wait and try to train harder, should I try something I don't know about? I'll take any advice, because this is incredibly frustrating. Putting so much time and effort into it and getting nothing.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Clean up your diet. The candy needs to go. Cheat meals are once a week and you shouldn't have candy in them. Up the cardio as well
    songdog likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BPL
    I'm running 1.2 miles a day, switching on and off with sprints (60-60s). I've heard a lot about doing exclusively sprinting, but all my weight loss when I was enlisting came from distance running. I used to run like 2.5 miles a day. I'm going to work back up to that, but my cardio just isn't where it was 30 pounds ago.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Hey man I know what your going through !

Clean up the dirt and throw in a day or two extra of cardio - the reason why a six pack is seen as a big milestone for many guys is because it's difficult to attain for most and it looks great !

But to achieve it you need to put in the work now more than ever , train hard , eat well , sleep well .

I wouldn't go down the tren road for it but IMO clen wouldn't hurt to give you a edge , some people say it only contributes a small amount but IMO on a good diet it works wonders and a small help is better than nothing !

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro diet is the magic key that makes us or breaks us.AAS isnt a magic wand if your diet isn't good neither will be your cycle.Plus aas at your age isn't a wise thing.You will end up with more problems that a gut.And tren is a no no.AAS isn't a diet aid and shouldn't be confused as one.Beacuse it WONT aid you in losing weight.Only a proper diet will.Read our stickys and hit our diet section.They will help you get those abs.But its hard work and there are no shortcuts.Good luck.
    Last edited by songdog; 04-26-2015 at 07:46 PM.
    RA likes this.

BPL
    I'm not looking for a shortcut - I mean in a sense I guess I am - it's just something that I've been working for has been evading me seemingly no matter what I do, so I'm frustrated and at a loss. If y'all really think making my diet 100% clean will work, I'm definitely down to try that though. Clen would be a last resort type thing. I'd like to stay natty if at all possible.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BPL
    . If y'all really think making my diet 100% clean will work, I'm definitely down to try that though. Clen would be a last resort type thing. I'd like to stay natty if at all possible.
    Abs are made in the kitchen !!

Trust me man all the to dogs on this forum and the people that have been working out for years no there sh%t .... And unless they are gifted with just having a low bf% no matter what they eat ( which can be a pain in ass to put weight on ) they have walked the same road as you mate !

Eat clean chicken / tuna , rice and broccoli for a few weeks , work out and in a few weeks mate you'll see the difference ! ( not abs but feeling / looking slimmer and less bloated )

Thread Information