Thread: Continuing pip

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member

Continuing pip

How long can pip last? I pinned in my delt on Tuesday and it's still very sore today on Sunday!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Aye sounds like sh*t gear. What are you running ??

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle
    How long can pip last? I pinned in my delt on Tuesday and it's still very sore today on Sunday!
    Did you pin in another location since then? If so, how is that spot taking the injection? There's been a couple times that I injected my delt and the technique wasn't perfect. It was sore for a few days longer than expected. Just not as sore the whole way through.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PIP could last a week or so. It depends on the quality of your gear, percentage of BA and how you actually performed the injection itself among other things. You should take about a minute per ml when pinning.

Running test e only atm. I've pinned in my quad since and I've got a bit of pip there but that's normal so far. It feels solid at the point where I injected on the delt!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may be better off trying to cut your gear with gso or CSO. The BA may be too high, especially if the pip is lasting that long.

Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle View Post
    Running test e only atm. I've pinned in my quad since and I've got a bit of pip there but that's normal so far. It feels solid at the point where I injected on the delt!
    What is the mg/ml

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member
    What gauge pin and length? My shoulders take injections well using a 1" needle. My glutes though, I get pip that last for days. Probably won't pin glutes again during this cycle, as it has my ass feeling bigger. Not a good feeling for a man. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    What is the mg/ml
    it's 300mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole
    What gauge pin and length? My shoulders take injections well using a 1" needle. My glutes though, I get pip that last for days. Probably won't pin glutes again during this cycle, as it has my ass feeling bigger. Not a good feeling for a man. Lol.
    I used 1" needle for my delts yeah. I hate doing glutes too man! They seem to hurt more during the actual pinning process too?

I have seen test e this high. You do sometimes get pip with test in this high concentration you should cut it down with some oil.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    I have seen test e this high. You do sometimes get pip with test in this high concentration you should cut it down with some oil.
    It's maybe a tad swollen, not red but the site is hardened. It won't be infected right?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's maybe a tad swollen, not red but the site is hardened. It won't be infected right?
    Just keep an eye on it... If it starts to get hot to the touch and pitting(edema) when pushing on it... Take your temp and draw a circle around the red spot and if it starts to go outside that circle start to watch it closely and monitor your temp every 4-6 hrs...

I pin my delts w/23g 1" (on everything now)... And glutes for me are easy no pip what so ever... Check your technique and time pushing(60s per ml)
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-26-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Just keep a eye on it. Imo i do think it's the gear BA but i could be wrong your getting a bit pip from your other sites as well that's why am thinking it's the gear.

Thanks guys. It has got less painful but it feels like there's an egg under it! You're probably right, its probably the gear.

Thread Information