• 1 Post By RA
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 2 Post By RA

Thread: Need help. Regret this.

smokeybear is offline New Member

Need help. Regret this.

I started the prohormone super dmz 2.0 and my dick already has trouble lifting, in the first day. In other words, I have complete limp dick, today is the second day. I noticed good energy in the gym. I plan on having kids in a couple years and think I should just stop this dmz cycle. I researched steroids and pro hormones immensely before this but never actually did them. This is a strong compound for a beginner and my dick just does not feel the same anymore. BTW this is the second day with 2 capsules a day. Was looking for the competitive edge on my football team. think ill just stop this cycle. I have a test booster but it makes me cough terribly for a couple days after taking it so I dont like it. Please help and thank you.

If you have any recommended PCT for a prohormone than please share

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just stop, you should be fine. Dmz is strong stuff but regardless ......you shouldn't run ANY oral without tes as base so maybe you didn't do as much research as you thought you did.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    no way your getten limp dick in 48 hours sorry its all in your head.
    Simon1972 and MIKE_XXL like this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Agreed...its in your head

i ran d-zine about 3 years ago at 45mg And after a week i remember my bench flew threw the roof was the best strength gains I've ever had.. still haven't had anything thing match that. but then by week 3-4 i was lathergic as hell and strenth stoped because natty test drops. gotta make sure you run a full pct and careful afterwards also because i had rebound gyno. its like after pct estrogen shoots if hormones haven't balanced. and the product your using i believe has dymethazine and methylstenbolone. methylstenbolone will shut you down hard and its really strong it made me rage uncontrollably. i believe its somewhat comparable to halotestin .
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 04-24-2015 at 11:02 PM.

gymrat702 is offline Junior Member
    You need a proper PCT. Test boosters don't do anything. You can confirm that with a blood test.

Blog Entries
    i have dmz3.0

im using it as a booster on days i workout only- am +pm , giving my liver and testes time to recover.- id never use it as a standalone 4 week cycle. im on trt as well, so wont have the effects of shutdown. just started today actually so keen to see how it effects me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Only 2 dayz come on bro! And you are only 15! 1st you shouldn't be here.2nd stop and you will be fine.And DONT touch any more stuff until you are at least 25!
    NACH3 likes this.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat702
    You need a proper PCT. Test boosters don't do anything. You can confirm that with a blood test.
    I've done a blood test 2 weeks before and during test boosters my test went up from 8.3 to 11.5 both blood tests was done 10am. I was taking 5g each day, and the test was done the second week when I'm on it. Maybe my test was so low so it worked pretty Well?

But anyway I'm on TRT now

It is dymethazine and methylstenbolone. I could tell this stuff works in the first day. That isnt in my head at all but maybe the libido is. I maybe 15 but I can grow a full beard, and dont really think I have much left to grow. I can feel the hardness in my arms and legs that Would take multiple days of training intensely to get before and that was all in two tdays. This is the third day in the morning and I was also taking livercare by himalaya herbal care and Mega Men by GNC. Mega men has good stuff like paw salmetto for prostate and taurine for back pumps and a whole bunch of other things that are just good for you normally but I think if on a supplement is even better.
    Last edited by smokeybear; 04-25-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Only 2 dayz come on bro! And you are only 15! 1st you shouldn't be here.2nd stop and you will be fine.And DONT touch any more stuff until you are at least 25!
    Im new to the steroid business man and will do them when I get older for sure. I believe they shouldnt be controlled by the government and that it should be our choice to take them, the only research I havent done yet on them is ACTUALLY doing them

Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    I've done a blood test 2 weeks before and during test boosters my test went up from 8.3 to 11.5 both blood tests was done 10am. I was taking 5g each day, and the test was done the second week when I'm on it. Maybe my test was so low so it worked pretty Well?

But anyway I'm on TRT now
    My strength went up during the test booster STATUS by blue star pharmaceuticals. In my opinion it works

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
    My strength went up during the test booster STATUS by blue star pharmaceuticals. In my opinion it works
    What your failing to realize is that your 15 yrs old(& you have a much higher chance of not recovering) & DMZ as Buster stated is a illegal steroid (now PH) that no one wants any part of these PHs(besides being shit) the sides are far to much/it's hepatic nature/libido issues/Ed/gyno/to name a few...

It does not matter if you've stopped growing in height b/c you sure aren't done in width... Facial hair has nothing to do w/your HPTA being matured(25 that number has not changed)...

Your getting all good advice just not what you want to hear! I strongly hope you reconsider... GL OP!
    smokeybear and RA like this.

Ok I am just going to stop this PH crap.
    NACH3 likes this.

I know a little about SARMs and that they are supposed to be as strong or kind of strong as PHs but without the sides but a lot of ppl run them as with their PCT. What about ostarine?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Only thing your going to get at 15 with a pro-hormone is gyno. Just eat, lift, and sleep at ton and youll gain plenty.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok I am just going to stop this PH crap.
    That would be a very wise decision! Stick around and read the stickies! Educate yourself and there are plenty of training/diet advice you can bf helped with(all of us can always improve on our diets, whether we think it's perfect or not - most likely not lol)...

If you actually take the time and stay on here regularly you will w/out a doubt be growing like a weed in no time...

beat me again lol it's cool he's just getting a double dose...
    RA and smokeybear like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Only thing your going to get at 15 with a pro-hormone is gyno. Just eat, lift, and sleep at ton and youll gain plenty.
    Sorry but I dont believe that at all, theres one kid hopped up on pro hormones who benches 360 and who used to be a skinny little kid but came ripped over summer, biggest looking kid in my school and I know pro hormones are steroids from the 60s and I know without even doing steroids know that they work too. I also have a friend who used to do them who went from benching 165 to 340 and squatting 225 to 405 for reps on pro hormones. They work because the government took them off the market lol
    Last edited by smokeybear; 04-25-2015 at 02:18 PM.

RA
    Well I'm not lying to you. I've done most of these compounds and Im willing to help out. The "one kid" scenario doesnt work. You dont get to 360 on prohormones, especially in your teen years. If hes doing aas he will probably be screwed up the rest of his life.

Sorry but I dont believe that at all, theres one kid hopped up on pro hormones who benches 360 and who used to be a skinny little kid but came ripped over summer, biggest looking kid in my school and I know pro hormones are steroids from the 60s and I know without even doing steroids know that they work too
    NACH3 and smokeybear like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure none of them ever mentioned their Ed problems, and possible depression etc,

So ask yourself this ?... Are you ready to FVK yourself up to get your bench over 300lbs??? b/c your "friend has" and I'm sure it's more than PHs being used which is even worse and could/will have permanent damage in the long run... We're just trying to keep you safe and healthy!

And all you need is a good diet and training program....
    RA likes this.

I hope he knows what hes doing but i wanted to do this cycle in the first place because of him and his strength. I looked up to him

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hope he knows what hes doing but i wanted to do this cycle in the first place because of him and his strength. I looked up to him
    That's understandable! But unfortunately many many many people are clueless to what needs to be known how to cycle safely and successfully...

Your on the right track and if your friend thinks he could benefit from this forum, let em know and we'll see if he's up to date on his theories...

I said im not doing the cycle any longer! I stopped that yesterday. I have a lot of different creatines and I think they dont work
    RA likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I said im not doing the cycle any longer! I stopped that yesterday. I have a lot of different creatines and I think they dont work
    Mono hydrate is all you'd need....

RA
    Wise choice. Like Nach said, hang out and read. Diet forum would probably be the most important for you at this point.
    smokeybear likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeybear
    Creatine is effective. It is very well documented and not bro science. Your choice which to use, just be consistent. I use creatine hcl per workout and even though I am on trt and very dialed into where my strength is, I can feel a difference if I don't take it for a week. The difference maybe only 5% poundage wise or a rep or two.....but it's a difference.
    smokeybear likes this.

Thats probably why I dont think it works, when i take something I want to feel an anobolic effect, that I know people on stuff like dbol feel but im sure it does work

Blog Entries
    Thats probably why I dont think it works, when i take something I want to feel an anobolic effect, that I know people on stuff like dbol feel but im sure it does work
    you hve been told by many guys here with years of expierience bout the pitfalls of what you wish to take.

the wisest of us all realise that inspite of what we know- their are others with more knowledge that you could have researched in your 15 years. Take this advice.

you are a child and you are developing- you have no place changing your bodies chemistry- once you take a pill you have already made changes to your endocrine system.

you have already limited your natural potential- even slightly, but if you continue down the same road it will be greater and noticeable.

not all of your friends are on here- if they were, we would advise them to stear clear of PH, dbols etc etc.

its not going to effect me one little bit if you do or dont decide to take a PH or gear. it wont effect anyone on these forums- but it will efffect you and we all advise you against it- once i power down my computer , you will be a memory to me. but your the one that has to llive with the consequences.

good luck
    NACH3 likes this.

Do you know what an anabolic effect feels like because at 45 years of age I am not sure what an anabolic effect "feels" like. Try putting your time in through hard work, smart training, good nutrition, and eventually wise cycling choices.
    smokeybear likes this.

I stopped taking the pills at day 2. Not being able to get a boner (like I used too) was enough to stop me. Turn 16 in 2 weeks. Then I hope to get a job. I think steroids could be big in my life towards the later parts (post-kids if Gods willing) THAT or I could stay natural because God knows theres some natural BEASTS out there! I have crazy amounts of respect for all of you. I dont think steroids is cheating at all, I think that to take steroids it takes more balls than not. Hopefully steroids are legalized again like back in Arnolds days. Thanks for all the help.

It is dymethazine and methylstenbolone. I could tell this stuff works in the first day. That isnt in my head at all but maybe the libido is. I maybe 15 but I can grow a full beard, and dont really think I have much left to grow. I can feel the hardness in my arms and legs that Would take multiple days of training intensely to get before and that was all in two tdays. This is the third day in the morning and I was also taking livercare by himalaya herbal care and Mega Men by GNC. Mega men has good stuff like paw salmetto for prostate and taurine for back pumps and a whole bunch of other things that are just good for you normally but I think if on a supplement is even better.
    your 15 your out of control im tellin your mom. dude your gonna end up with hooters and need surgery. stop now toss bottle.

lol man stop thinking about steroids and any supplements.. I wish i was 15 again to start over with the knowledge i have now.. I d be so fkn ahead. It's all about diet and training. Dont even bother thinking about steroids until you are 24+ Cause until then, you are still young. Especially now

Give me diet tips then. What should I be doing?

RA
    DIET AND NUTRITION

Do some reading. If you cant find what your looking for then post it up. Your in the right place
    NACH3 and smokeybear like this.

Thread Information