Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member

possible hcg issue

Hi all,

Has anyone had a bad reaction from hcg ? I injected 500iu last Wednesday and yesterday noticed a small red lump under my belly button, this was no where near the injection spot. Today the lump has grown considerably and is really sore when touched, the area around my belly button is also gone hard. Anyone else seen this, the hcg is the only thing I can think is the culprit. A bit worried about this so interested in feedback.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    No av never had a prob when i used it. You said last wednesday and you just got a wee lump yesterday imo if it was a reaction to the hcg you would has seen something before yesterday.
    Have you got fleas Duo ???? Could it be a bite from something??.

Duo
    Pmsl Cheeky tw#t Clarky... No fleas in my house.. Can't figure it out but Jesus its painful, going to get it checked out tomorrow if it's not gone down, I can see that the area is quite swollen currently.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Pmsl Cheeky tw#t Clarky... No fleas in my house.. Can't figure it out but Jesus its painful, going to get it checked out tomorrow if it's not gone down, I can see that the area is quite swollen currently.
    Duo get it checked out it really does not sound good. Have you ever had this before is this your first pin with this stuff or any hcg ??

Duo
    Yes it's my first time using that's why I wasn't sure if a first time reaction was popular.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    maybe its not hcg and some unsterile water instead, have you tested with pregnancy test?

Thread Information