Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By tdoe11
  • 1 Post By tdoe11

Thread: Primo

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

Primo

Primo hurts! And I'm running out of places to put it! Haha. Haven't posted in a bit, thought I would take a second to whine a little.

That is all..........

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Agree. I love primo and use it alot. I recently switched brands because I found a ugl making 200mg instead of the normal 100. The less shots, the happier I am
    jolter604 likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Roger11 is offline Member
    What doses do you guys run?

Would 600mg do anything? What should i expect?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    What doses do you guys run?

Would 600mg do anything? What should i expect?
    I know PT loves his primo... If you gotta good connect then it's a fantastic compound(even in a calorie reduced diet you can still gain muscle(I ran it 7-800mgs last time, b4 that I ran it at 4-500 and both times got good results(wish my diet was in point like it is now)

I think if it's your first time you'll see good results w/600mgs/wk but if you can try to shoot for 800... Next time I stack w/it I'll be going as high as a gm or a lil more..
    jolter604 likes this.

This is my first run with it. 700/primo 300/test. If I could fit more oil in my syringe I would be going higher!
    NACH3 likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I knew you would be posting in here nach,i am saving up two cycles Egg's one for cycling and one for future promo cycle, I want to run it 700 mg for 20 weeks it is pricey.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    This is my first run with it. 700/primo 300/test. If I could fit more oil in my syringe I would be going higher!
    How do you like it? Or how long have you been on?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    How do you like it? Or how long have you been on?
    Only a week and a half in so nothing yet. In running it high enough, and low enough test to know exactly what it does. I'm very much so looking forward to it
    NACH3 likes this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I like running the low test fish with primo. I usually t hough eq in as well but try to find 300mg eq to minimize the oil. I think I had my best results ever from a high dose primo, EQ stack along with a low dose test
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT
    I like running the low test fish with primo. I usually t hough eq in as well but try to find 300mg eq to minimize the oil. I think I had my best results ever from a high dose primo, EQ stack along with a low dose test
    That's good news man! Can't wait for the action. I'm feeling pretty good lately. These last couple days I've been eating a tad higher carbs.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    That's good news man! Can't wait for the action. I'm feeling pretty good lately. These last couple days I've been eating a tad higher carbs.
    I love the feeling of primo... I sweat my balls off though I also run test around 5-600 w/it great results stacked w/var on a backload(just wish my diet was better then lol)

I think the high test and DHT made me more aggressive then Nandrolone ...

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    i often run vermo's primover 700mg/week plus tren . great when having low calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
    i often run vermo's primover 700mg/week plus tren. great when having low calories.
    I'm scared of teen still haha. Been blast and cruising for years, but I love my sleep. Even deca wrecks my sleep pretty bad, although I definitely run it on the high side.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Yep Tren is not for the faint hearted, I have recently come off an the sleepless nights absolutely killed me just about getting back to norm now. The results have been great but have to say im not sure if I would run it again so perhaps might give primo/test cycle a try next time around.

Thread Information