pigiron10k is offline New Member

Need advice please...

Ok so I've been doing a short cycle of test and tren e and seeing as I've had very few sides and making good progress decided to extend the cycle for a few weeks however dozy sod I am didn't order the extra gear soon enough... I did my last jab on friday and would have been due my next tomorrow but my gear won't be here for a few more days. Now will I be ok to just carry on when the gear gets here or should I give it up run PCT and save the new gear for next cycle? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    bf?
    Training Exp..?
    Cycle history?
    Goal..?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You ask a question but we cant help if we dont know if you are using long or short esters.

pigiron10k is offline New Member
    Long esters. I obviously didn't make it clear enough but I'm using Tren -E and Test-E.

brandonisy is offline Junior Member
    you should always carry out your cycles the way you plan them. You should never leave yourself hanging like that. With that being said if your waiting only a few days you should be G2G. If your using long esters the test would be in your system for nearly a month so you shouldn't have anything to worry about

I agree stick to your plan.BUT you will be fine being a few days late.And its a good thing to always have extra laying around.You never know when a vial will be dropped and broke.

justinjames is offline New Member

need guidence sorry songdog im a total amatuer

I'm in need guidance and knowledge
    Last edited by justinjames; 04-28-2015 at 01:59 AM. Reason: needed to add somthing

Quote Originally Posted by justinjames View Post
    I'm in need of lagiteament gear anyone's help and guidance would be deeply appreciated. My guy has vanished and I've wasted too much $ on bullshit muscle enhancements please text me my personal # is 1-916-969-7149. Summer is almost here and I'm going to Hawaii and want to be jacked..... Please help or point me in the right direction. Will make it worth your while..... Also Im a Bain head and I'm desperate for both #1 being Real gear.
    I guess you didn't bother reading the rules.But with dumbsh1t like this.Your stay will be SHORT.Edit your thread.This is not a source board.

Thread Information