Impreza is offline Junior Member

Bad headache and I feel im full of blood what ist?

I notice this since yesterday after my training I get bad headache and I feel I'm full of blood and I get too angry I will go to doc this week but wondering what ist ? Could it be high blood cells? I'm not on roid I'm on diet 250g p 150g c 60g f. Could it be from low carb diet?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like high BP? Are you eating b4 or going fasted? If fasted it could be your glycogen is depleted and your running on empty... ?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Sounds like high BP? Are you eating b4 or going fasted? If fasted it could be your glycogen is depleted and your running on empty... ?
    I eat before hit the gym. I just check bp its 114/68 its normal to me but I still have the headache.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    I eat before hit the gym. I just check bp its 114/68 its normal to me but I still have the headache.
    Hmm... I'll let the vets or someone w/more medical experience help I don't want to guess

tectime is offline Member
    Hmmmm I'd have thought high bp also! Better pull some bloods if you are versed in understanding them, could be a deficiency of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Hmmmm I'd have thought high bp also! Better pull some bloods if you are versed in understanding them, could be a deficiency of some sort.
    I don know how to pull blood I need to go to the lab and ask them some BW so they will pull it. Ist pro to wait 10 hours ? bc they're closing now

Roger11 is offline Member
    Could be a number of things mate, asking anyone here would just attribute to a wholeeeeeeeeeee list of things that could be causing it.

Could be anywhere from thyroid issues to just a few day migrane or could be serious as a tumour, who really knows. Which i dont think it is, it really could just be you need to donate blood, do you live in a high altitude area?

As said, go get a whole list of BW done including a full blood panel. Thyroid, Test, e2 etc

Good luck mate

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Could be a number of things mate, asking anyone here would just attribute to a wholeeeeeeeeeee list of things that could be causing it.

Could be anywhere from thyroid issues to just a few day migrane or could be serious as a tumour, who really knows. Which i dont think it is, it really could just be you need to donate blood, do you live in a high altitude area?

As said, go get a whole list of BW done including a full blood panel. Thyroid, Test, e2 etc

Good luck mate
    I will go once the lab is open. The strange thing I have super high sex drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    I notice this since yesterday after my training I get bad headache and I feel I'm full of blood and I get too angry I will go to doc this week but wondering what ist ? Could it be high blood cells? I'm not on roid I'm on diet 250g p 150g c 60g f. Could it be from low carb diet?

What are you taking pre workout?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You better be full of blood lol

Symptoms for polycythemia (high RBC) are ussually none to minimal, but ppl ussually report:
    -weakness
    -fatigue
    -headache
    -itching
    -bruising
    -joint pain
    -dizziness
    -abdominal pain

Polycythemia is a rare condition (in non-steroid users), ussually only elderly ppl have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    What are you taking pre workout?
    5g of creatine mono and 1 scoop of whey

Thread Information