AngeloBangelo is offline New Member

High tren/low test opinions?

I'm currently on 500 test E and 150 tren E. A few friends have suggested... Basically swapping the two doses. 400 tren E, 250 test E. I've done high tren but never low test with it.

Anyone do this? Results? Do you suggest it? I'm currently dieting down from about 9% to 5 or so. I have 8 weeks. Thank you.

-Angelo

Edit: I have a lot of caber if that's a concern.
    Last edited by AngeloBangelo; 04-27-2015 at 02:38 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    That would be up to you. You have to see what works for you best gains will lowest sides. And as you know it's all diet dependent.

Well, yes the decision is up to me.

I'm just looking for experiences with the combination at similar doses. Are the sides worse than high tren with high test? Any ED? Any gyno that wasn't present with high test? Etc

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have done it both ways and I prefer running the test higher then the tren . A lot depends on your goals as well

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloBangelo View Post
    Well, yes the decision is up to me.

I'm just looking for experiences with the combination at similar doses. Are the sides worse than high tren with high test? Any ED? Any gyno that wasn't present with high test? Etc
    Ok well i ran test higher and i never had any probs like your asking but i only did it once as i could not tolerate the tren .

Thank you Bio Active and Clarky for your replies.

Bio Active, may I ask why you prefer higher test than tren ? That's what I've always ran, so I am curious as to what differences you noticed with high tren/low test.

Thanks guys

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    I've tried both and found my sweet spot running them even at 400/400

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloBangelo
    Thank you Bio Active and Clarky for your replies. Bio Active, may I ask why you prefer higher test than tren? That's what I've always ran, so I am curious as to what differences you noticed with high tren/low test. Thanks guys
    I like the way I feel on higher test. If I was trying to get completely shredded I would probably lower the test to 400 ew and run the tren higher though.

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    Are you going to run the test for 8 weeks as well or are you going to continue it after the 8th week of the tren ?

Peter: Thanks for your response. I have never really tried using test and tren in similar doses. I have no idea why. I will certainly consider something along those lines with some test p and tren a for a bit and see what happens.

Brazy: I did check that sticky out when I initially joined. Unfortunately it doesn't mention dose or sides which are my main concerns as far as balancing these two compounds out efficiently. He only mentions test at an HRT dose, and tren being higher than that.

Bio active: I also feel amazing with my test higher than my tren. I almost can't picture high tren and low test being better. Maybe physically, but certainly not mentally.

Player1: I am debating bumping the tren and lowering the test for the last 8 weeks of this cycle. After that I will use an HRT dose of test and cruise. (I am on HRT, technically).

Thank you for the responses everyone. I appreciate the help and feedback.

Thread Information