Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime
  • 1 Post By tectime
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: adding Tren ACE to my stack

corestorm is offline Associate Member

adding Tren ACE to my stack

Hey guys, just a quick question for you, i'm currently taking test 400 dbol deca eq - armidex and have my HCG in safe spot, i finished my dbol 2 weeks ago and i'm on my last bottle of deca, for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, would adding tren ACE 50 eod to my stack, run me any serious risks, blood pressure wise - anything else ?
    I'm also using 4iu of HGH ed 5 on 2 off and 8 iu of humalogR post workout.
    I love tren, and this is the first time i've been on a cycle without it =\
    Any input would be appreciated.

P.S I know running deca - tren can be a bitch. but i'm adding it once the deca is finished.
    Last edited by corestorm; 04-24-2015 at 12:59 PM.

bump

tectime is offline Member
    Should be fine for you. Not your first Tren ride. Even though your gone with the deca it's not done yet so you still will be combining two 19 nors but at 50 eod for 6 wks shouldn't be a problem. With the hgh you should be leaned out good so the tren should just harden and grain/vein you up real good.
    corestorm likes this.

awesome man, thanks for the reply.

I'm debating kinda the same sit myself. At the wind down of this blast (deca ) adding the same 50 eod for 6 wks myself. I'm staying lean through this run still ( thank God) cause I'm pounding the cals. in like crazy. Deca always makes me eat bigger. But clean eating and all through the day and night so no problem just like that finished grainy veiny look ! Shooting for around 10 lbs lbm at the 16 wk mark so we'll see. Let me know how it goes for you. I've never put it at the finish always with the deca at the end . Yea it can be a bitch you just got to be tough. But I think at the end after the deca is dropped from the protocol should be much smoother.
    corestorm likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your only in your 6th week and your running out of Deca ! This was a poorly planned cycle.
    corestorm likes this.

^^^^ huh? ^^^^ where'd that come from ? He said his last 6 wks not that he was out of deca 6 wks in! It's ok maybe just poor planned reading on your part ! Hahaha ! Oh my !
    corestorm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your only in your 6th week and your running out of Deca! This was a poorly planned cycle.

That would be a poor planned cycle, hahaha either i miss typed or you misread!

You know what i meant though, i'd hope...

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    I'm debating kinda the same sit myself. At the wind down of this blast (deca) adding the same 50 eod for 6 wks myself. I'm staying lean through this run still ( thank God) cause I'm pounding the cals. in like crazy. Deca always makes me eat bigger. But clean eating and all through the day and night so no problem just like that finished grainy veiny look ! Shooting for around 10 lbs lbm at the 16 wk mark so we'll see. Let me know how it goes for you. I've never put it at the finish always with the deca at the end . Yea it can be a bitch you just got to be tough. But I think at the end after the deca is dropped from the protocol should be much smoother.
    I will definitely post some pictures... And let you know how it went. i've got my bloods coming back in a couple days so we'll see where i'm at with all my levels etc.

Thread Information