Dianabol 50mg ED
    Cambridge Research
    Sustanon 500mg PW

Second Cycle
    Cambridge Research Rip200:
    Test Prop 75mg ED
    Tren Ace 75mg ED
    Mast Prop 50mg ED

Goal is to gain 15-20lbs with minimal water retention, there is alot of theories about Test E bloating you up and was unsure wether to swap the Test E with Sustanon at 500mg PW
    I'll probably stick to a high caloric intake around 4500cal/day. Carbs 40% Fats 20% Protein 40%. If i come to find i am gaining more fat and water retention than intended, ill switch the the % round and up my cardio to something like Carbs 30% Fats 10% Proteins 60%.
    I suffered from gyno in my last cycle and wanted to stay safe from it with the arimidex this will also help with he water retention, correct me if im wrong constructive criticism is appreciated. I cant source caber/bromo for the prolactin gyno cause by the deca - im alternativly using Vitamin B6 at a high dosage ED of 500mg, it has been proven to be a surprisingly good prolactin inhibitor, i am unsure wether to only start this when gyno flares up or better to be safe than sorry.
    Anyway wanted to ensure this cycle is g2g and get some advice and constructive critism if needed.

Baltic Test Enan 250mg/ml
    Baltic Deca 200mg/ml
    Baltic Dianabol 10mg/tab
    Baltic Tamoxifen 20mg/tab
    Baltic Clomid 50mg/tab
    Alpha HCG 5000IU/ml
    Alpha Arimidex 1mg/tab

Week 1-5
    Dianabol 30mg ED
    Test Enan 500mg PW
    Deca 400mg PW
    Arimidex 0.5mg E3D*

Week 5-10
    Test Enan 500mg PW
    Deca 400mg PW
    Arimidex 0.5mg E3D*
    HCG 250iu E3D*

Week 10-12
    Test Enan 500mg PW
    Arimidex 0.5mg E3D*
    HCG 250iu E3D*

Week 12-14
    Arimidex 0.5mg E3D*
    HCG 250iu E3D*

Week 14-16
    Tamoxifen 40mg ED
    Clomid 100mg ED

Week 16-18
    Tamoxifen 20mg ED
    Clomid 50mg ED
    Last edited by Tomo91; 08-27-2015 at 06:46 AM.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well if you don't want too much water,why have dbol as a kicker maybe tbol or var,u say ur going for high calorie intake why go high and just go slightly above maintenance?

dfarre is offline Banned
    Who uses anything other than tren if they have used it before? Why?

^^^ezactly if you have used legit tren A it's very hard not use it...nothing works faster or better

Tomo91 is offline New Member
    Had severe agression on tren ace and the missus says tren is a nono from now on - plus want to stay away from tren myself made me an emotional disaster! As to the dbol ; i havnt used any other oral other than dbol, and havnt read much up on tbol to know the benefits of using it

Tbol is dbol without the water!in a nutshell

Will give that a good look into; would it be worth using it as a "kickstart" for the test-e because its seems very mild; after a brief look into it looks as though it should be used near the end of a cycle?

Upto yourself really but I'd use it as a kicker as the test may take a little while to build up...

Okay cheers for the input mate will change things up now - at what mg would be sufficient for a steady gain on tbol? - any other changes to the cycle? Consider my PCT as people have said it is poor and could do with a real enhancment but no advise on how?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just out of curiosity how recent or what age were you at on your first 2 cycles?

21 was when i started my first cycle; had 6 months off started my second cycle just after i turned 22 then after that have stayed off aas for personal reasons - close to 10 months now i have been clean.

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo91 View Post
    Will give that a good look into; would it be worth using it as a "kickstart" for the test-e because its seems very mild; after a brief look into it looks as though it should be used near the end of a cycle?
    IMO if you are looking for 15-20 lbs "with minimal water retention" you definitely should go with t-bol. I LOVE t-bol, as I too prefer the dry, lean look as opposed to a watery, blow-fish type look. t-bol won't give you 15-20 lbs like d-bol can, but you keep WAY more of what you gain on t-bol than d-bol. t-bol does NOT aromatize so there is no water gain whatsoever, and it's easier on your liver than d-bol I believe. the best way I can describe t-bol is that it is basically an oral equipoise .....from my experience there is very little difference in the results of t-bol and equipoise. if you prefer the dry, lean, vascular look then go with t-bol.....if you prefer the bloated look, go with d-bol.

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo91 View Post
    Okay cheers for the input mate will change things up now - at what mg would be sufficient for a steady gain on tbol? - any other changes to the cycle?
    I do 60mg/ed (30mg/a.m. and 30mg/p.m.) I dont see any reason why you couldn't start there....60mg/ed is not considered a large dose by any means. gains are too minimal for my liking at less than 60mg/ed and the heartburn simply kills me if I try to do more than 80mg/ed. hope this helps....good luck!! are you gonna keep a log?

Thread Information