Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Masteron question

  1. #1
    rbm33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    74

    Masteron question

    im about to start a cycle that involves Masteron and I know the std dosage is around 100 mg EOD but I was wondering how three injections per week would work at 350 mg per week. is that to long between pins, would i be better off at EOD?

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    I run prop 4 days ew so the pin days stay the same each week. Mon,wed,fri and sat. 100 mg each pin would put you at 400 ew and I wouldn't run mast any lower then that

  3. #3
    rbm33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    74
    ok awesome. thats actually what I was trying to do was just making the days to pin a little easier to keep up with.

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm33
    ok awesome. thats actually what I was trying to do was just making the days to pin a little easier to keep up with.
    enjoy the euphoric feeling brother. Mast makes me feel better then just about any other compound

  5. #5
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    enjoy the euphoric feeling brother. Mast makes me feel better then just about any other compound
    Really!? i dont feel euphoric feeling but i never ran it pass 400mgEW . My mast E (960mgEW) should be hitting me in about three days :-)

  6. #6
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Really!? i dont feel euphoric feeling but i never ran it pass 400mgEW . My mast E (960mgEW) should be hitting me in about three days :-)
    mast p have you ran that? The euphoric feeling is like the first time running test

  7. #7
    GingerbeardJ's Avatar
    GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Az
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    mast p have you ran that? The euphoric feeling is like the first time running test
    That's awesome to hear just switched to mast p this week at 600mg a week! I will have to let you know how I feel bio! Looking forward to it even more now.

  8. #8
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    mast p have you ran that? The euphoric feeling is like the first time running test
    Yeah that's what I was running show prep but it could have been counteracted by the keto diet too :-/ lol hopefully I feel that with the mast E. I have hear about that feeling off of epistane (prohormon)

  9. #9
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ
    That's awesome to hear just switched to mast p this week at 600mg a week! I will have to let you know how I feel bio! Looking forward to it even more now.
    600 is we're mast is magical

  10. #10
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    600 is we're mast is magical
    Lmao... I knew this thread had your name all over it

  11. #11
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Lmao... I knew this thread had your name all over it

  12. #12
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Id love to try mast but i just can not be botherd getting below 10-12% bf

  13. #13
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    600 is we're mast is magical
    I might have to re-evaluate my next cycle and up my Masteron .

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    600 is we're mast is magical

    What are you feeling at 600 Bio?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I might have to re-evaluate my next cycle and up my Masteron.
    Just started a run w/mast p myself and its gonna be nice to overlap my winny w/it(almost done w/the winny)...

    Am running the mast at 5-600mgs wk... I'll let ya know Pistol how it goes!

  16. #16
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Just started a run w/mast p myself and its gonna be nice to overlap my winny w/it(almost done w/the winny)...

    Am running the mast at 5-600mgs wk... I'll let ya know Pistol how it goes!
    Very similar to what I'm going to be running. Test Prop at 400mg/week, Mast Prop 400/week (might have to bump it), Tren Ace 200mg/week and Winny at 50mg/day.

    Def. keep me posted on how it's going.

  17. #17
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Very similar to what I'm going to be running. Test Prop at 400mg/week, Mast Prop 400/week (might have to bump it), Tren Ace 200mg/week and Winny at 50mg/day.

    Def. keep me posted on how it's going.
    Will do, Pistol! You can PM me as well if you'd like(I'll give more detailed info if you'd like)...
    PistolPete33 likes this.

  18. #18
    -Horus-'s Avatar
    -Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I run prop 4 days ew so the pin days stay the same each week. Mon,wed,fri and sat. 100 mg each pin would put you at 400 ew and I wouldn't run mast any lower then that
    Great advice here^

  19. #19
    Krazydiamond's Avatar
    Krazydiamond is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12
    Nothing beats the "dry" look I get from mast when cutting. Should see decent result at 400mg if your BF is low enough but if you got some free space in that syringe I'd drfinately try to take it up to 600mg

  20. #20
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,921
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm33 View Post
    im about to start a cycle that involves Masteron and I know the std dosage is around 100 mg EOD but I was wondering how three injections per week would work at 350 mg per week. is that to long between pins, would i be better off at EOD?

    thanks in advance
    You could do it like that even though most will tell you EOD is better.

  21. #21
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,292
    I have run 200 mg mast a week and one shot with good feeling and gains. Dreamroid, shame its hard on lowering hdl. Or else i would drink it as water.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •