Aestheticss is offline New Member

Started pct 4 days early

Should i wait 4 days until i continue PCT, or just continue tomorrow since i just took it. Thought it was 2 weeks for test cyp,then realized it was 18 days.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Just continue it's fine. I always start14 days from last cyp pin

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Just continue it's fine. I always start14 days from last cyp pin
    that's funny that you're the one that responded because i was just reading what you said to another guy who started it early, and you had a different answer.

"You could but why do you want to? You want most of the exogenous testosterone out of your body before starting pct. you body's endocrine system likely will not start to function till its out so I don't see much benefit in starting early"

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestheticss
    that's funny that you're the one that responded because i was just reading what you said to another guy who started it early, and you had a different answer. "You could but why do you want to? You want most of the exogenous testosterone out of your body before starting pct. you body's endocrine system likely will not start to function till its out so I don't see much benefit in starting early"
    I believe he was asking something different then starting pct 4 days early on cyp. 18 days is really just a guess. I can tell you this. When I run labs 14 days from my last cyp pin my test levels drop into the toilet. The only real way to know is to run labs and see and if your concerned you could always run your October another week

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I believe he was asking something different then starting pct 4 days early on cyp. 18 days is really just a guess. I can tell you this. When I run labs 14 days from my last cyp pin my test levels drop into the toilet. The only real way to know is to run labs and see and if your concerned you could always run your October another week
    alright man thanks. much appreciated.

Thread Information