Thread: gyno

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

gyno

how many of you guys got lumps behind the nip. i have button size lumps behind both nips. I'm always paranoid and feeling them thinking there getting bigger. how can i make sure no mass will ever be added to whats there? do i just make sure they never get puffy or tender? obviously #1 would be keep estrogen in check.

anabolicsqa is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    how many of you guys got lumps behind the nip. i have button size lumps behind both nips. I'm always paranoid and feeling them thinking there getting bigger. how can i make sure no mass will ever be added to whats there? do i just make sure they never get puffy or tender? obviously #1 would be keep estrogen in check.
    Only time I got it was with my TRT using transdermal androgel . It put my Testosterone levels over 1000 nanograms/dL. As soon as I noticed it, I brought this up to my doc and switched to an injectible testosterone prescription. Gyno disappeared on its own.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi mike how long you had it for ? Here is two thing you can try to get rid off it but again it will depend on how long you have had it if it has got a good hold.

Raloxifene first wk 120mg day then 60mg day till it's gone

Nolva first wk 40mg day then 20mg day till gone

This could take a few months to get rid off it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I had a lump once years ago but it went away with nolva. Since then I made sure I always run a pharm grade AI with every cycle and never had gyno since
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information