Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: HCG ampule storage?

Player1 is offline Junior Member

HCG ampule storage?

The HCG prep thread describes how to mix/proportion the HCG and storage, but all of the videos/pictures I see are of one ampule and another bottle that is the mixing/draw bottle.

The source I am looking at has pictures of two ampules, one with the liquid, one with the powder. Both look single-use like it's for a one-time 5000iu pin. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to store the amp once it's open, or am I supposed to obtain one of the storable vials of the bac water separately and then use from that?

It confuses me that this would be offered and no separate vial is available from the same place. I can't really find anything on this.

Sorry if this seems stupid, it just seems like a lot of transfer to still hope to remain sterile if both are supposed to be transferred.

Thanks
    Last edited by Player1; 04-29-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This should answer your q's. You will need an empty vial and some bac water not the sterile solution that comes with.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That is what I do. Order an empty and sterile 10ml vial. If I'm mixing 5000ius I put 3mls in the empty vial then mix the 4th ml in with the hcg . I suck it out and shoot it slowly into the vial. The 5th ml I suck up at the end to get the residue out of the syringe and shoot that into the vial. Then every 5iu mark is 500 ius of hcg
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Mine comes in exactly the same was Player1, what I did was mix the 2 and then make up in 10 needles and store in a container at the bottom of my fridge. Nice and easy now for when I need to use.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Mine comes in exactly the same was Player1, what I did was mix the 2 and then make up in 10 needles and store in a container at the bottom of my fridge. Nice and easy now for when I need to use.
    Thats wrong way to do it. The water that comes with it is for immediate injection, its not bacteriostatic, that means bacteria will grow in it, even in the fridge.

You may be setting yourself to infection.

Also storing in syringes is not the best solution as HCG seeps in the plastic.
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Duo you don't use the sterile water it comes with you need bac water so there is no gowth of bacteria. And don't pre load syringes get a sterile vial.

BB ^^ is right your going to end up with a infection.

Edit player 1 and Duo read the link BIB posted.

Duo
    holy shite, I read that you can either freeze after making up and putting in needles or leave in the bottom of the fridge?? They are in an air tight container if that makes any difference??
    Last edited by Duo; 04-30-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Duo
    [QUOTE=clarky.;7043755]Duo you don't use the sterile water it comes with you need bac water so there is no gowth of bacteria. And don't pre load syringes get a sterile vial.

The liquid it came with Clarky was Sodium Chloride, is this not Bac water?

pitweiler is offline Member
    isotonic sodium chloride isn't bad water. Bac water has alcohol in it to prevent bacteria from growing in it

Duo
    so basically my lot is now gone to shit?? great lol.. ok don't want an infection so I will order some new.

Duo
    actually is it to late to freeze and defrost on the day of use or am clutching at straws??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You can't freeze.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information