Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: Anadrol and Test 300

Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Anadrol and Test 300

Just wanted the all good go ahead before I start my next cycle.. Planning on using noble labs

Test E - 800mg per week for 12 weeks
    Anadrol - 75mg per day for 4 weeks
    Liver sups- LIV52, milk thistle and taurine
    Aromasin - 12.5mg eod

PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Aromasin 6mg eod throughout pct

I've just finished a prop/mast cycle and I'm down to about 12% BF and just below 200lbs.. Ready to start bulking up again.. My 3rd cycle, 25 years old.

Does this sound all good to go? Am I missing anything?
    Thanks

Aromasin should be taken ED.
    I would take NAC for liver support over milk thistle. (Maybe Liv52 has NAC in it?)
    I would take hCG on cycle.
    I wouldn't take aromasin on PCT.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    My main concern is its only your 3rd cycle and you are up to 800mg of test! Why there is really no need for that.And you are running a strong oral.At this rate you will be shooting over a gram within a year.Wat you really need too work on is that farmers tan LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    Aromasin should be taken ED. I would take NAC for liver support over milk thistle. (Maybe Liv52 has NAC in it?) I would take hCG on cycle. I wouldn't take aromasin on PCT.
    Thanks, haven't heard of NAC before I'll check it out.. Will 5000iu hcg be enough? Do I start running it twice a week from week 4 up until I start pct? And stop aromasin then as well?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    My main concern is its only your 3rd cycle and you are up to 800mg of test! Why there is really no need for that.And you are running a strong oral.At this rate you will be shooting over a gram within a year.Wat you really need too work on is that farmers tan LOL
    I was tossing up whether to do tren or higher dose test with an oral so I thought it's not too high a dose? I've actually got enough to do a g of test for 12 weeks haha
    What's so much worse taking anadrol over dbol ?

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can add 250 iu with your test twice a week.it is g2g intramuscular .just be sure to get some bac water.i usually get 2 5,000 iu so it does not lose potency mid cycle and add it from your first pin.when i use bac water i always mix it with 5 cc with 5,000 iu so every 2 little notches in the syringe equals 250 iu.

Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    I was tossing up whether to do tren or higher dose test with an oral so I thought it's not too high a dose? I've actually got enough to do a g of test for 12 weeks haha
    What's so much worse taking anadrol over dbol?
    The thing with aas is get all the gains you can with the lower doses.Beacuse the more you use the harder it is on your wallet and more importantly your body.And Drol is much tougher on your body than Dbol .But you do look good bro keep up the good work.And save the tren for when your gains slow down.You will be glad you did!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    The thing with aas is get all the gains you can with the lower doses.Beacuse the more you use the harder it is on your wallet and more importantly your body.And Drol is much tougher on your body than Dbol.But you do look good bro keep up the good work.And save the tren for when your gains slow down.You will be glad you did!
    Thanks but what sort of cycle would you recommend this will be my 4th cycle. So far
    Test e 600mg + 30mg dbol
    Test e 500mg + 300mg deca + 30mg dbol
    Test p 400mg + 400mg masteron

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    Thanks but what sort of cycle would you recommend this will be my 4th cycle. So far
    Test e 600mg + 30mg dbol
    Test e 500mg + 300mg deca + 30mg dbol
    Test p 400mg + 400mg masteron
    I like the first or second one... Depends what your going for w/the deca(what about NPP and run it higher(4-500/test p 5-600) add d-Bol in for a backload since your prop/NPP will be short acting?!
    songdog likes this.

Nach3 hit the nail on the head!
    NACH3 likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Test and anadrol is a solid combination. I prefer anadrol over dbol anyday. Whatever cycle you choose from those you identified above is fine, except you stated you just ran a masteron cycle; so I would switch to something else for this one.
    NACH3 likes this.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah id keep the adrol too but only at 50mg a day tbh worked a treat for me as previously stated more isnt always better best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Thread Information