Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By anabolicsqa
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: test e cycle

Bmx_chino is offline New Member

test e cycle

I was thinking of doing a cycle of test e. Im just debating if itd be worth it to spend all that money for a proper cycle (pct hcg and all that good stuff). Im not sure if i should wait or if id be okay starting my cycle now. im 20 weight 175 and 13% body fat and height 5'7. Should i put some more mass before doing a cycle. Been lifting for about 4 years, went from skinny 115 pounds to 175.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Don't start a cycle the now Bmx hang around and learn also have a read in the nutrition section the guys there are great really know there stuff.
    Have a wee read at this link good information in it.

The young and Steroids
    Java Man likes this.

anabolicsqa is offline New Member
    First know that if anyone else replies, they'll probably say you're too young.

I trained hard since 16 to 20, before I even thought of doing that. I'd suggest you, too, have the basics of correct diet, training, and discipline in place before you start on anything.. In high school, I put about the same amount of weight on my 5'9" frame, nearly reaching a silly goal I had to weigh 200 lbs. I just had creatine and protein powder as supplements. As I neared 200 lbs. I started getting severe headaches probably related to rapidly gaining weight within about 1 semester. I was 17. My doc and I decided to go into cutting mode, which took months of going to sleep hungry until I finally dropped my weight to 170 lbs. and could see abs. I wasn't bigger, but I sure looked a hell of a lot better. I joined the track team in Spring, and we wore sleeveless jerseys at practice , that show your arms and delts. That season a girl on the team asked me the funniest question, "why are you so muscular?". LOL. My build had the coaches assume I was a sprinter - even though I ran long-distance.

The point is that there may be room left for improvement here, before you try what you're asking.
    I'd suggest carefully dropping your BF%, then see if your perspective of your body changes.

Hope this helps.
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    So you were 16 when you weighed 115lbs? Were you still 5'7" at 16? It's hard to judge your gains when there are 4 years of adolescent growth rate in there. I think you still have a lot of natural potential and yep, you're too young. I started at 20. I was too young. I should have waited until i was not a certain age, but until I learned how to eat properly before I jumped on powerful hormones. They weren't the magic brew I thought they would be. I didn't eat enough, and if you are eating enough you can probably gain another 15-20lbs before you are maxed, without drugs. I'd wait. i know it's hard but if I could go back I would have waited. I wasn't over 200lbs until I was 30 even though I had been cycling for 10 years by then. Because I didn't do the other things correctly. Turns out I could have hit 200 lean without drugs, in less time.
    anabolicsqa likes this.

Thread Information