Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Joco71
  • 1 Post By Scabtree
  • 1 Post By Wolfpack21

Thread: Best steroid for cardio and losing weight at the same time?

XopR is offline New Member

Best steroid for cardio and losing weight at the same time?

I've been doing a lot of research it says that Clen is a good weight loss steroid but Tren is better when it comes to leaning and mass and overal body help.

I'm looking for a steroid that would go good with mainly cardio workouts, Not big into working out, I'm a soccer players and love running, so looking to mix something to shape a beach body.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Clean Food !!! Wait for it........... yes he is correct!! LOL Diet alongside good cardio will get you there quicker than anything and better yet totally risk free and you will be very healthy!! Just my opinion. GL
    jolter604 likes this.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Tren will absolutely kill your cardio; soccer and running included.

Joco71 is absolutely correct; Diet and exercise is the key.
    jolter604 likes this.

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    As others have said but Anavar worked great for me when running.

Wolfpack21 is offline New Member
    Unfortunately the truth is Steroids won't improve cardio, actually will hurt it. Look into Peptides/hgh for improved cardio
    jolter604 likes this.

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    Var is fine during cutting, but it doesn't really burn fat, it helps to preserve your muscles. i often take veromdje's var when need to trim my bf.

Donnell is offline New Member
    When asking for steroids to lose weight and help with cardio, are u asking for a supplement that increases energy so u can do cardio for longer and lose weight?

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    I'm using Deca and although it has not "improved" my running it did not hurt it at all. I've read others can but I'm just back from running a 1/2 marathon in Nashville for St. Jude. and my pace was just a little slower then normal but since starting my cycle I have not been running although that is going to change.

I read in a few places to run every day on Deca but that seems weird but it can't hurt. Just my opinion is that running hard will tear your leg muscles so I would think you can gain strength from that.

I was shocked how many steep long hills in Nashville it made San Diego seem sort of flat.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 04-29-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    I'm using Deca and although it has not "improved" my running it did not hurt it at all. I've read others can but I'm just back from running a 1/2 marathon in Nashville for St. Jude. and my pace was just a little slower then normal but since starting my cycle I have not been running although that is going to change.

I read in a few places to run every day on Deca but that seems weird but it can't hurt. Just my opinion is that running hard will tear your leg muscles so I would think you can gain strength from that.

I was shocked how many steep long hills in Nashville it made San Diego seem sort of flat.
    That's good to know that Deca didn't slow u down. Are you on anything else? Just curious what pace do you run 1/2 marathons at?

Yeah my pace is not good. I was down to 10:30 but that's on flat courses. I go up and down a little but with no training to minimal for s few months I was around 11:30 which is understandable and with those hills I'm pretty sure I'm not really suffering.

My only issue is doing all miles at that pace. I typically average 11:30-12:00 by the end. Again I'm not fast, I just do it.

Oh yeah I'm on HRT with T Cyp.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, clen is not a steroid . It is a pill that was created for asthmatics, but may offer some help in losing weight. But, it is not a miracle drug by any means. When I take it and do not change my diet or exercise I do not lose any weight. But, when I am already losing weight from my own efforts then clen might help a little with those last few stubborn pounds. Good luck!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah I'm on HRT with T Cyp.
    Yes, please dont take deca without test. It will shut down in the 1st shot.

Sorry, but there isnt a steroid that improves cardio, shed fat and "shape a beach body". Its not how steroids work.

Most steroids will damage cardio ability, at least in the amounts needed to "shape a beach body".

Steroids are not a shortcut, you have to do the work.

Regarding the running, for 10:30/mile you dont need steroids cmon....

Yeah my pace is not good. I was down to 10:30 but that's on flat courses. I go up and down a little but with no training to minimal for s few months I was around 11:30 which is understandable and with those hills I'm pretty sure I'm not really suffering.

My only issue is doing all miles at that pace. I typically average 11:30-12:00 by the end. Again I'm not fast, I just do it.
    Thx, yeah was just checking to see how hard you were pushing it. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Sorry, but there isnt a steroid that improves cardio, shed fat and "shape a beach body". Its not how steroids work.

Most steroids will damage cardio ability, at least in the amounts needed to "shape a beach body".

Totally agree Steriods damage cardio. I think he was just saying he happens to take both and run on occasion.

I'm doing a few marathons/halfs this year. I push it pretty hard

There are stuff endurance athletes are taking that can help with cardio but guys have also died from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

I did not start this thread. I don't take anything for running I just lift and run. I only posted because Deca has not affected my running. I can run a faster mile just not if I want to run 13.1

I am actually about to start pushing myself a bit harder in running, but it's a frequency thing. I was running 3-4 times a week, dropped my pace from near 15 to 10:30 and I have a goal for my next 1/2,

Lastly, yeah I'm good with the Test. I would never use Deca alone but I'm already on Test so I just upped it a bit. Woods been great if not better then ever. 10 minutes after my test and Deca its rediculous.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I did not start this thread. I don't take anything for running I just lift and run. I only posted because Deca has not affected my running. I can run a faster mile just not if I want to run 13.1

I am actually about to start pushing myself a bit harder in running, but it's a frequency thing. I was running 3-4 times a week, dropped my pace from near 15 to 10:30 and I have a goal for my next 1/2,

Lastly, yeah I'm good with the Test. I would never use Deca alone but I'm already on Test so I just upped it a bit. Woods been great if not better then ever. 10 minutes after my test and Deca its rediculous.
    Yeah, its hard to lift and run long distances, they are in opposite sides.

For running you just want to be light, which is the opposite in lifting.

Of course you can run a mile faster, used to run several maras and halfs each year so I understand what you mean. Maybe you are a bit too heavy for running, for me above 9min/mile is more jogging

Totally agree it is jogging but I've been too lazy to push it. My buddy did the full at 7:30 then some 8:30 in the last 4 miles but still I'm like uh no.

His wife placed 4th out of women which is great in a big venue like RocknRoll. She's going to Boston next year for the 1/2. We go to one RocknRoll a year. I went to NO this year as well but I only did the 10k got a chumpy 1:12 but got a 1:09 2 weeks later on a hilly course so 11min pace roughly. Just never know.

Im heavy but what can you do. I can probably improve as I was till my cycle started. It's like ugh I gotta run 5 miles but I'm tired lol. I actually had this entire week off. First my left elbow was killing me from lifting well it was ok till I started cranking on PVC for my sprinkler system, go figure. So I'm like I'll rest it's better safe then a long injury.

Today was my 5th week so I'm about to go lift heavy plus I feel great and rested.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Winny? But it may hurt your joints especially if you are cutting.
    Though I had no issues when ran vermo's winny, maybe because I added hgh to the cycle.

Thread Information