Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By musclestack

Thread: Test and height growth

  1. #1
    T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    99

    Test and height growth

    I read some time ago about test given to young boys who are not developed enough for their age and I have just seen it today! Well the guy is the same age as me, a few months younger and he is now on test E for 1 month and a few days. He is short less than 170cm but he told me that he grew about 3 cms in this time despite that's not his goal. Also his muscularity increased greatly, this being his goal. I also read around other forums, watched a few videos online posted by steroid .com and they say test E does not affect HPTA. To be sincere I would love some extra cms cause I am only 174 and if I fail to get those some more muscle is always welcome. What is your opinion?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    The troll is strong in this one...
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Are you on drugs ???

  4. #4
    djgreen's Avatar
    djgreen is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,220
    mabe not a troll jus young ignorant

  5. #5
    T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    99
    I do not know what you find funny. Well maybe the guy did not grow and he is lieing but there is TRT if I can call it like this, for kids and steroid .com posted a vid about test e saying that it does not hurt the HPTA. Also I found older posts from this forum in which everyone was pro test e cycles even in young people. So i really do not understand what is funny. And above that T is one of the hormones that makes bones to grow and estrogen is one of the hormones that stopps the process. That's why women are shorter and asians are shorter and got smaller toys...

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Yip your on drugs.

  7. #7
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Are you friends with Fabulanova by chance?
    RigPig likes this.

  8. #8
    Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Central U.S
    Posts
    1,318
    HA HA too funny!!

  9. #9
    djgreen's Avatar
    djgreen is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    North Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,220
    man it got actually better, steroids for kids LOL. yea they come in fun size vials and the orals winny and var are grape flavored and shaped like animals so they don't spit them back out.

  10. #10
    bignath4607's Avatar
    bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    rothwell,leeds uk
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    man it got actually better, steroids for kids LOL. yea they come in fun size vials and the orals winny and var are grape flavored and shaped like animals so they don't spit them back out.
    Lmfao i nearly did a wee haha

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum

  11. #11
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,921
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    I read some time ago about test given to young boys who are not developed enough for their age and I have just seen it today! Well the guy is the same age as me, a few months younger and he is now on test E for 1 month and a few days. He is short less than 170cm but he told me that he grew about 3 cms in this time despite that's not his goal. Also his muscularity increased greatly, this being his goal. I also read around other forums, watched a few videos online posted by steroid.com and they say test E does not affect HPTA. To be sincere I would love some extra cms cause I am only 174 and if I fail to get those some more muscle is always welcome. What is your opinion?

    Fully grown men will not grow in height.

  12. #12
    Nick147's Avatar
    Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    164

    Fun.

  13. #13
    T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    99
    You are really stupid. Just google it if you haven't heard about it. omg...

  14. #14
    NumLock's Avatar
    NumLock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    125
    Don't ban the troll. He made my day

  15. #15
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    You are really stupid. Just google it if you haven't heard about it. omg...
    Not sure why I'm waisting my time posting on this thread again. Post the link, OP. Prove it.

    Any bets that if he actually does post it, it will be from a website like 'the onion'?

  16. #16
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    I think I am a little dumber now for having read this thread. I need to go take a shower, see if I can wash some of the ambient stupidity off before it becomes permanent.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •