Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: 8 yearss after last cycle...advice needed

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

8 yearss after last cycle...advice needed

I am looking to get back into the game after a hiatus of almost a decade. In mid 30s now. In my prime, I was about 200lbs at 5'9" with 8-10%bf. I am now about 185 and 16-20% fb.
    I want to pack can on some lean muscle, and help reduce my bf without resorting to Prop. Have previously done a few cycles that included test prop (which I hated due to pinning frequency) test E, tren , anavar , Deca , t3 and clen . Looking for advice on a simple cycle and pct.
    recommendations would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have a read at this link i know it's not your first but it has all the info you need.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Just keep it simple. You can run a long ester testosterone and combine with aromasin or adex to help dry you out. When you say hiatus, do you mean from drugs or from working out all together btw? If you stopped working out dont use anything yet and get back into routine and adjust diet for fat loss.
    songdog likes this.

I was planning on doing a Test E only. I haven't cycled in almost a decade, but remained physically active and was training for another powerlifting competition in Dec of 2013. I got injured on the job a month before the competition and have been out of the gym for about a year and a half. I plan on starting to diet and hit the gym starting Monday, and was hoping to start another cycle about a month later. I have great muscle memory and will be back in decent shape within a few weeks, but want to throw on the extra pounds that I lost over the years.

I have enough knowledge about cycling and was really asking for pointers based on that AI was not something I was aware of in the past. I would get the test products, nolva, clomid and that was it. Worked great back in the day. But as a decade has passed, I wanted advice regarding any new scientific reasoning to add other items to my planned stack.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with Mike he is spot on.

Thread Information