bckc is offline New Member

First time injecting, did I do it right?

Hi guys,

Doing a 15 week test e only cycle for 15 weeks, (500mg per week), injected my first 250mg amp today.

I've not had an injection in around 10 years (Since high school) and have always been terrified of needles so I was stood there with the needle in my hand for a good 15 minutes before manning the **** up haha.

Ok so here's what I did:

1. Broke open the 250mg amp
    2. Put on a blue pin, sucked up the juice, turned the pin upside down and flicked the syringe a few times so all the air went to the top, pushed the air and a bit of oil out.
    3. Cleaned the top right of my right glute with an alcohol wipe, aspirated the needle (no blood just air) and then injected. Pushed the oil out slowly and then left the pin in for 30 seconds before removing. As soon as it was removed put on another alcohol wipe and waited a minute. There was a small blotch of blood on the wipe but no blood on my glute.

The thing I'm worried about it the oil seeping out, I pushed the needle in really slowly as I was scared (Dumb I know) and I'm scared some might have got under my skin. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
    B

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your fine.
    Sounds like it went pretty well.
    Take your time and keep everything clean/sanitary as possible and you will be fine.
    What size pin did you use?

pitweiler is offline Member
    Your fine. You want to go slow. It reduces the pip. After you suck up the oil. You should swap out the needle with a fresh one.

What's your plan for an AI, HCG and PCT?

pitweiler is offline Member
    Never mind I spaced it that you used an amp and not a vial lol

Awesome. Thanks mate. 23g needle

Weeks 1-15 - Test E 500mg per week
    Weeks 1-15: 0.50mg of Anastrozole every other day
    Week 16 adex 0.5mg X3/week
    Weeks 17-20: 50mg of Clomiphene every day
    Weeks 19-22: 20mg of Nolvadex every day

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Taper down and off your pct like this
    Week 1
    75mg a day clomid
    40mg a day nolva
    Week 2
    Same
    Week 3
    50mg clomid
    20mg nolva
    Ect...

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bckc View Post
    Hi guys,

...stood there with the needle in my hand for a good 15 minutes before manning the **** up haha.
    B
    That made me lol way to go bckc

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Right enough i always draw up with a green then swap to a blue for my jabs

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bckc View Post
    Hi guys,

Doing a 15 week test e only cycle for 15 weeks, (500mg per week), injected my first 250mg amp today.

I've not had an injection in around 10 years (Since high school) and have always been terrified of needles so I was stood there with the needle in my hand for a good 15 minutes before manning the **** up haha.

Ok so here's what I did:

1. Broke open the 250mg amp
    2. Put on a blue pin, sucked up the juice, turned the pin upside down and flicked the syringe a few times so all the air went to the top, pushed the air and a bit of oil out.
    3. Cleaned the top right of my right glute with an alcohol wipe, aspirated the needle (no blood just air) and then injected. Pushed the oil out slowly and then left the pin in for 30 seconds before removing. As soon as it was removed put on another alcohol wipe and waited a minute. There was a small blotch of blood on the wipe but no blood on my glute.

The thing I'm worried about it the oil seeping out, I pushed the needle in really slowly as I was scared (Dumb I know) and I'm scared some might have got under my skin. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
    B
    Oh dear you just lost all your "juice" as you call it your ment to keep the pin in fir 35 sec not 30 and the small blotch of blood means that it will all leak out when walking. Oh well there is alway next time op.

Thread Information