bparker49 is offline New Member

Need advice from some vets

I'm 26 years old, 5'11, 170 lbs, aprox 16-18% body fat. Iv been lifting for close too 2 years now and the only thing i can do is get smaller. i have been stuck at 170-175 for close to 8 months now. I started my journey at 225 lbs mostly fat. I started to lift to mainly lose weight but now im ready to gain. Whenever i try to bulk all i can do is put on fat, I still have some fat around my belly and hip areas and whenever i try cutting i always lose the little gains thats i do have so i stop.

Would it be ok to start my first test cycle or should i lose more body fat? Looking for any recommendations, thanks!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    You should keep lifting for a while longer, get your diet nailed down along with your training routine. AAS isn't the answer if you can't get it dialed in naturally, take a trip over to the diet section and let the guys in there help you out, they are very knowledgeable.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    You should keep lifting for a while longer, get your diet nailed down along with your training routine. AAS isn't the answer if you can't get it dialed in naturally, take a trip over to the diet section and let the guys in there help you out, they are very knowledgeable.
    I agree... It's taken me a good yr + since being here to actually get my diet to somewhat where it needs to be(always room for improvement imo) and just know once it's dialed in you'll grow(in width and thickness) barring your training is on point... I wish I knew half of what I knew at your age(that was just laziness in my part) but now it's the true key to success on and off cycle...

Thread Information