Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: pip problem rookie!

valkrie_90 is offline New Member

pip problem rookie!

there,
    I'm not entirely sure if I am in the right spot or even going about this right. I joined this forum to get advise and to educate my self.

Stats:
    25 yrs
    6'1 202lb
    17% bf
    Training on and off for ten years. Just got back at it 3 months ago. I'm not a professional anything I just like being healthy and in shape.
    Cycle history:
    3 yrs ago- 6weeks test e 500mg wk/ decca 600mg wk- absolutely no knowledge
    Current: two weeks in:
    Cutstack: test prop 100mg/ tren ace 50mg/ masteron 50mg EOD wks 1-9
    Clen 80mcg ed 2wk on 2wk off
    I've been on cycle for two weeks now and I am getting serious pip from cutstack. Pain starts 12-24 hours after injection and leaves huge knot with red area and because of EOD the problem doesn't die down. Both glutes are trashed. They are not Infected but something is wrong. I have pretty large glutes and the only thing I can think of is I'm not getting into the muscle deep enough cuz I've tried all areas of upper outer quadrant of glute. Pin size: 25gX1". Twelve hours after injection area becomes sore and then progresses into serious pain with very large knot and hard rock like definition. Cant sit or sleep on them. Idk what to do. Can anyone offer advice! Please and thank you.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valkrie_90 View Post
    there,
    I'm not entirely sure if I am in the right spot or even going about this right. I joined this forum to get advise and to educate my self.

Stats:
    25 yrs
    6'1 202lb
    17% bf
    Training on and off for ten years. Just got back at it 3 months ago. I'm not a professional anything I just like being healthy and in shape.
    Cycle history:
    3 yrs ago- 6weeks test e 500mg wk/ decca 600mg wk- absolutely no knowledge
    Current: two weeks in:
    Cutstack: test prop 100mg/ tren ace 50mg/ masteron 50mg EOD wks 1-9
    Clen 80mcg ed 2wk on 2wk off
    I've been on cycle for two weeks now and I am getting serious pip from cutstack. Pain starts 12-24 hours after injection and leaves huge knot with red area and because of EOD the problem doesn't die down. Both glutes are trashed. They are not Infected but something is wrong. I have pretty large glutes and the only thing I can think of is I'm not getting into the muscle deep enough cuz I've tried all areas of upper outer quadrant of glute. Pin size: 25gX1". Twelve hours after injection area becomes sore and then progresses into serious pain with very large knot and hard rock like definition. Cant sit or sleep on them. Idk what to do. Can anyone offer advice! Please and thank you.
    OK firstly too many compounds for a second cycle.

Secondly if u have only been back.in the gym for 3 months you probably should not have cycled this early. I'm not one to lecture.....just pointing this out.

Thirdly is onto your issue. First thing would be u only.mentioned glutes....r u not pinning anywhere else?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    OK firstly too many compounds for a second cycle.

Secondly if u have only been back.in the gym for 3 months you probably should not have cycled this early. I'm not one to lecture.....just pointing this out.

Thirdly is onto your issue. First thing would be u only.mentioned glutes....r u not pinning anywhere else?
    Are you running a DA(or have one on hand), AI/HCG ?? What's your pct protocol?

And like Sfla stated you need to be rotating inj sites(glutes/quads/delts/tris/etc you need at least 4 INJ sites at a minimum

Thread Information