Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Help!

andrebmx1 is offline New Member

Help!

I'm about to run my first ever cycle and I'm doing Sustanon 250 for 7 weeks and I'm 5'10 weigh 160 I am pretty healthy just have that stubborn stomach fat that everyone wants to loose I've been working out hard for well over a year and what I want out of this cycle is to get really Cut and lean will that happen?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Take some time and read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. It will give you all the info you need for your first cycle
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Take some time and read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. It will give you all the info you need for your first cycle
    This^^^ And while you're at it, swing by the diet/nutrition forum. Therein lies the key.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do read the stickies, but also wait awhile on any cycle. At your weight, especially with body fat accumulated on your torso, you have a lot of room to grow. At your size I put on healthy weight very quickly as far as lean mass gains go.

Cycling now is too soon, a year, two years, three years isn't enough time for a good strength base in your muscles, but more importantly your connecting tissue. You're going to be gaining as you lift naturally and you need to go as far as you can naturally then establish a good base with your connecting tissue at that point.

If you say you're at a plateau now then you really need dietary changes. It's not the quick and easy answer but waiting, and using the least amount of AAS to accomplish your goals is the smartest choice.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    If your dieting to be lean you will be lean. The sus wont do anything on its own.

Thread Information