Bangerjh is offline New Member

Anybody here knows or has used RM PHARMA???

Hey guys!
    I have used test for a while.. About 2 years and I have used several kinds from legit to UGL (under ground labs). This time I didn't have the money for blood test and went ahead and got this brand (RM PHARMA) from a gym buddy. It is test cyp 250. I looked it up online but couldn't find anything. I already pin my first dosage this morning and nothing bad so far. I have been on a cycle of test cyp for 6 weeks now at 500 mg for a week and ran out of my Dr's prescribed test, so now I'm using this UGL brand.
    If anyone here has heard of it or used it, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! Below is a pic of the RM PHARMA TEST CYPIONATE .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody here knows or has used RM PHARMA???-image.jpg  

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    No but looks legit

itiswritten is offline New Member

Dandralone Decanoate 300mg/ml from RM Pharma

I have some Dandralone Decanoate 300mg/ml from RM Pharma. I got it from a source in Hawthorne in SoCal. Nothing bad to report but I'm not entirely convinced of its contents. I guess a good way to find out more about a UGL is to get an idea of its area of usage. Obviously if something sucks, it won't go too far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody here knows or has used RM PHARMA???-20150224_115022%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by itiswritten; 02-24-2015 at 02:05 PM.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    I would research the brand, any brand.. before buying.

No I do not know that one personally, sorry .

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Complete rip off of the Watson cyp bottle!

Nickswaz is offline New Member

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerjh View Post
    Hey guys!
    I have used test for a while.. About 2 years and I have used several kinds from legit to UGL (under ground labs). This time I didn't have the money for blood test and went ahead and got this brand (RM PHARMA) from a gym buddy. It is test cyp 250. I looked it up online but couldn't find anything. I already pin my first dosage this morning and nothing bad so far. I have been on a cycle of test cyp for 6 weeks now at 500 mg for a week and ran out of my Dr's prescribed test, so now I'm using this UGL brand.
    If anyone here has heard of it or used it, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! Below is a pic of the RM PHARMA TEST CYPIONATE.
    Did this stuff ever work?

dazzle1 is offline New Member
    I've used RM Pharma gear a couple of times. It's expensive and it's legit. I'm running TestE300 now, all good. Ive run the TrenE they make before as well.

Bangerjh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzle1 View Post
    I've used RM Pharma gear a couple of times. It's expensive and it's legit. I'm running TestE300 now, all good. Ive run the TrenE they make before as well.
    Thanks for letting me know bro. Would you know anything about their dbol ? It comes in tiny blue round pills. The bottle says they are 50mg per pill. I started to take it but only could do a week. Had to drop it because I started waking up in the middle of the night with shortness of breath and during the day I would feel my that my bp was really high. I was only taking half of that pill which would be 25mg and I would split that 25mg twice a day. I really don't know what exactly was in those pills but they made me feel very bad. Now that I don't take them I feel great.
    Was I doing something wrong?
    Or do one feels that way when on dbol?
    Thanks !

dazzle1 is offline New Member
    No.. I've taken their AI's and SERM's. The clomid made me want to shoot myself, when I stopped, it stopped. My experience has been good, though I've never tried the dbol , only oils.

Thread Information