Thread: pain free

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

pain free

Is it normal to feel little to no pain after steroid injection. I remember my first cycle I felt like I got kicked by a horse, was working around limping all the time, couldn't tie my shoes, etc. Tho after a week or two I was also pain free after my shots. This second cycle from the start I barely felt any pain after my first shot and nothing after my second. Could this mean that my gear is weak or my glute is just used to this shit?

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Are you running to same steroids brand compound needle gauge etc? A compound with higher milligrams per millilitres generally will give more pip "post injection pain"
    But also your muscles do get used to it, virgin muscles are the worst for pain !

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Is it normal to feel little to no pain after steroid injection. I remember my first cycle I felt like I got kicked by a horse, was working around limping all the time, couldn't tie my shoes, etc. Tho after a week or two I was also pain free after my shots. This second cycle from the start I barely felt any pain after my first shot and nothing after my second. Could this mean that my gear is weak or my glute is just used to this shit?
    Normal is relative, as in relative to the type and brand of gear, location of nerves to shots, etc., etc.

To answer the question, little or no pain does NOT mean you have bad gear. It could actually mean you have a higher quality of gear, or that you've found a sweet spot for shooting. Let your sides and results gauge your gear, not pain, or the absence of it.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Normal is relative, as in relative to the type and brand of gear, location of nerves to shots, etc., etc.

To answer the question, little or no pain does NOT mean you have bad gear. It could actually mean you have a higher quality of gear, or that you've found a sweet spot for shooting. Let your sides and results gauge your gear, not pain, or the absence of it.
    That's good news. Thx.

Dr. Anabolic Review is offline New Member
    To many variables and unknowns.
    Questions:
    Same needle length?
    Same needle gauge?
    How often did you pin before...how often do you pin now?
    How many cc's before....how many cc's now?
    Same source before as this cycle?....ester composition question.
    Did you change needle/syringe brands?

Lastly, bur not a comprehensive list, your first pin was likely nerve-racking and moving that pin all around/in/out while aspirating might have been the culprit. Also, you may have packed on more muscle since your 1st pin, so you've added more margin to your pin location if you've built up your glute muscles.

The good news - you're obviously more comfortable, accurate and not "dead legging" yourself.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    its a vergin mucle first 1 or few shots will hurt more. yes its normal. and pain has nothing to do with being weak.

Thread Information