Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By spywizard
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Libido recovery

  1. #1
    Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110

    Libido recovery

    Just a quick question...

    For those of you who experience loss of libido as an AAS side, do you find libido recovery is up and down before returning to normal? I'm finding that i get a good week, then a bad week, but each good is better and each bad is better (if that makes sense).

  2. #2
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,891
    yep, all part of the ride.. the older you are, the more it effects you.. but you don't care as much because you look so damn good.... even compared to guys 20 yrs younger than you..
    NACH3, songdog and jdc91gt like this.
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  3. #3
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    Just a quick question...

    For those of you who experience loss of libido as an AAS side, do you find libido recovery is up and down before returning to normal? I'm finding that i get a good week, then a bad week, but each good is better and each bad is better (if that makes sense).
    Do yu do a PCT and if so hat?

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    You mean libido during cycle or on pct or after?

    During cycle libido is always skyrocket, if its not you probably doing something wrong.

    Lost of libido during pct is normal, cialis and pt141 helps a lot in my case.
    NACH3 likes this.

  5. #5
    Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    no PCT. hCG towards the end of cycle and then natural recovery. Thats my choice and yes i know the recovery is longer.

  6. #6
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    no PCT. hCG towards the end of cycle and then natural recovery. Thats my choice and yes i know the recovery is longer.
    Have you ever tried the clomid/nolva and hcg during?

  7. #7
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337
    no PCT. hCG towards the end of cycle and then natural recovery. Thats my choice and yes i know the recovery is longer.
    yes this is pretty common during pct

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    OP are you saying you never run a PCT? How many cycles?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    OP are you saying you never run a PCT? How many cycles?
    correct. 2.

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    So you have libido issues and ED issues after not running PCT's and you are wondering why?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    North Central U.S
    Posts
    1,318
    Why would you not run a PCT? Clomid /Nolva...

  12. #12
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So you have libido issues and ED issues after not running PCT's and you are wondering why?
    This ^^^^ makes all the sense in the world why would you Choose not to do a pct... + HCG aids in recovery as well by keeping your boys functioning while on... And many other benefits that are in the "why you should use HCG on cycle thread by Austinite"... But clomid and nolvadex is all that's needed for pct(both SERMs)... I would definitely reconsider! And run HCG from the start of your cycle e3.5d up to 3 days prior to PCT!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-05-2015 at 09:48 AM.

  13. #13
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Just because they didn't run a pct in the old days doesn't mean you should do the same. Recovery is important and the older you get the harder your recoveries will be. Just food for thought!
    spywizard and Jedi1337 like this.

  14. #14
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    no PCT. hCG towards the end of cycle and then natural recovery. Thats my choice and yes i know the recovery is longer.
    well no offense but thats a very stupid choice... specially using HCG at end with then no SERM....
    why no PCT.... PCT it to help speed recovery, even after PCT your recovering IMO.... skipping it is just not smart in my opinion..

  15. #15
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So you have libido issues and ED issues after not running PCT's and you are wondering why?
    Yeah,,,,, like.... huh?
    even in PCT it happens, but not even a PCT and OP is complaining...
    OP get serms for PCT

  16. #16
    fxrjuiceman's Avatar
    fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337
    no PCT. hCG towards the end of cycle and then natural recovery. Thats my choice and yes i know the recovery is longer.
    Are you serious you cheap bastard, your next post is gonna be why can't you hold an erection, use your brain research otherwise I promise you you'll regretit

  17. #17
    Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So you have libido issues and ED issues after not running PCT's and you are wondering why?
    Nope, didnt ask why. I expected ED, i just wanted to compare my experience to others. Rather than a linear progression, my ED side appears to be working in an "up and down" fashion.

    That is all.

  18. #18
    Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Just because they didn't run a pct in the old days doesn't mean you should do the same. Recovery is important and the older you get the harder your recoveries will be. Just food for thought!
    thanks for your constructive feedback

  19. #19
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    Nope, didnt ask why. I expected ED, i just wanted to compare my experience to others. Rather than a linear progression, my ED side appears to be working in an "up and down" fashion.

    That is all.
    I suspect you can't compare. I don't know of anybody else that would run the risk of trying to recover naturally.

    Why make that choice and not run SERMs?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  20. #20
    Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    Are you serious you cheap bastard, your next post is gonna be why can't you hold an erection, use your brain research otherwise I promise you you'll regretit
    I think you should take a more mature approach to how you respond to people. Calling me a "cheap bastard" is not helpful.

    I am not the only one who has made the conscious decision not to consume even more drugs after my cycle. Doing no PCT is a viable approach to using steriods , especially if you take the view that more drugs = more risk.

    Cycle with no PCT, Test rebound? | MuscleTalk Bodybuilding Forum

    And before i get flamed again, yes I am aware of the performance-related benefits of using PCT, and the increased speed of HPTA recovery. I just dont want to over expose myself to sides. I practice this with regular meds, too. When ive been in hospital I try to keep pain meds down, and when I went through emotional termoil due to divorce, I refused the anti-depressents the doctors so quickly tried to hand to me.

  21. #21
    thatyoungdr is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    32
    Amateur much?

  22. #22
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    I think you should take a more mature approach to how you respond to people. Calling me a "cheap bastard" is not helpful.

    I am not the only one who has made the conscious decision not to consume even more drugs after my cycle. Doing no PCT is a viable approach to using steriods , especially if you take the view that more drugs = more risk.

    Cycle with no PCT, Test rebound? | MuscleTalk Bodybuilding Forum

    And before i get flamed again, yes I am aware of the performance-related benefits of using PCT, and the increased speed of HPTA recovery. I just dont want to over expose myself to sides. I practice this with regular meds, too. When ive been in hospital I try to keep pain meds down, and when I went through emotional termoil due to divorce, I refused the anti-depressents the doctors so quickly tried to hand to me.
    Of course you have the right to do whatever you think is best, in my opinion I think you should at least try using serms in PCT, to see how you react to it.
    Jedi1337 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •