ssj4goku1992 is offline New Member

Nolvadex + Arimidex

Hi guys,

I just recently discovered that I had quite a hormonal imbalance for some time. I have never used AAS but discovered that I had low T, high E and recently I developed gyno. Yeah, I know, all of a sudden, without using steroids . Probably, the western modern diet and the environmental factors are due to blame.
    I started to include far more fats in my diet and I brought out my T from 380 to 720 ng/dl so I figured the low T part of the equation.

Now I want to reverse my gyno and correct my E levels (they were 44 picograms/ml).
    I will use a protocol of 40 mg/day Nolvadex + 0.125 mg EOD of Arimidex . That would be for the first week. Then I will use just 20 mg/day Nolvadex + 0.125 mg EOD of Arimidex. How long should I continue using the Nolvadex? Also I plan to do a blood test about 3 weeks into the protocol to see if my Arimidex Dose is enough to half my E levels and to bring them down to an optimum 22 picograms/ml. If not, I will modify my Arimidex dose.

What do you guys say about this protocol? Do you think it is ok? Any side effects that I should expect?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    To lower e2 you just need arimidex , whats the nolva for?

For the gyno...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Use the nolva till the gyno has gone. It could take a few months have you seen a endo or doc about this ? They could run blood work and/or scan to see whst is going on.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Tamoxifen (Nolva): Dose at 40 mg every day for 1 week. After that, drop dose to 20 mg and use that every day until gynecomastia is reversed
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-05-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    How far developed is the gyno? That would make a difference in your options too.

Yes, I took the Nolva dose exactly as in the protocol. A little advanced. I saw an Endo but she was an idiot and had absolutely no idea. In 3 weeks I will do the blood tests and see if the Arimidex was properly dosed or not.
    Thanks!

Thread Information