Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: switching diamond sustanon 350 to genesis sustanon 250

zlat3 is offline New Member

switching diamond sustanon 350 to genesis sustanon 250

i need some advice please i am newbie please dont flame.
    i recently started my first cycle ever
    i have 3500 MG / 10 ML diamond sustanon
    and because out of stock of diamond i get 2500 MG / 10 ML genesis sustanon
    now my question is .. im in week 6 of diamond sustanon doing 500mg/week and the vial is almost empty .. can i coutinue with 500/week with genesis sustanon or try to get diamond to continue ?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have as much as you need on hand when you do a cycle.... and PCT ready and I hope you are on an AI...
    you can use what ever test you want. just dose to the ester halflife. sust to sust is fine. I would opt for teste IMO next time
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    have as much as you need on hand when you do a cycle.... and PCT ready and I hope you are on an AI...
    you can use what ever test you want. just dose to the ester halflife. sust to sust is fine. I would opt for teste IMO next time
    i have nolvadex and clomid on hand and i am using arimidex eod 0.5 since week 3
    i am on week 6 now and i cant see major changes i am still the same but the gear it's good and legit. im overall in a good mood i feel better on the gym and pumps are incredible

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the Manufacture Date on the Genesis? Apparently anything after 2010 is fake because Genesis switched names to Unigen. Be careful.

i didnt get them yet i will this week.
    about the blood test done after week 5, what should i expect what values need to be higher? or lower?

well Test levels should be significantly higher for starters - did you get pre-cycle blood work done?

i have some from 6 mounths ago at my doctor office i will get them.
    i did every year blood test and every year were the same since i was 18 years so there 5 6 mounth wont be big difference my diet was always no big colesterol in normal range. i will try to get them.

but .. if i wont be able to get them should i stop cycle at week 5 or i continue ?

im really feel muuch better than before starting my cycle.im feeling very good.my mood is good im feeling special im not mad at all.. the single sides are some little acne but i have it under control i upped the arimidex to 0.5 eod from 0.25. my sleep is good 8 hours no wake up in middle of night.
    my diet its ok im +- 3000 calories trying to cycle carba at least 2 days on week to keep the fat down.
    Last edited by zlat3; 05-05-2015 at 12:21 PM.

dont stop your cycle because you cannot get bloods. Just get bloods so you can see what you are looking at. Going by feeling is old school. You seem to be wanting to do things properly so getting bloods mid-cycle is the best way to judge your protocol.

i will do them but if i cant get blood before starting cycle blood is bad?

i tried to get some help on other forums before starting my first cycle ever but all i got was flaming and my research was bad because i didnt find nothing to tell me to get blood before cycle ,... so now im kinda bad.. i hope my doctor still have my blood file from december

I would say its hard to judge your new hormone levels if you have nothing to compare your "on cycle" blood work to. You can get by just fine just going off your mid-cycle bloods. Mid-cycle bloods will be the only way to tell if you need to increase or decrease anything, it will also tell you if your gear & AIs are dosed properly. If your Estrogen is below normal you are using too much AI, if its above normal you aren't using enough. If your test levels are in the normal range, that might indicate your Sust is no good. If your test levels are well above normal it would indicate your Sust is good.
    Blood work will tell you everything, otherwise you are just treating symptoms and guessing.

Thread Information