Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: ***revised cycle*** hows it look?

King Mathers is offline Associate Member
    Hi all need your suggestions on how this cycle looks. Getting everything ready, your suggestions would've great. Pct not 100% confident on.

Stats:
    BF: 18% will be 15% when I start my cycle
    Height: 5-11
    Diet: Strict
    Goals: Lean Muscle 10%-9%BF
    Target Date: July 2nd 2015
    Lifting For 10+ years
    College Athlete

Previous Cycles:

Test E Only for 12 weeks 500mg
    xgen labs winnabol and testabol 8 weeks

Updates Upcoming Cycle(March 5 First Pin)

Week 1-16Testosterone-prop 2xweek @ 250mg Pin Thursday & Sunday
    Week 1-10 Tren ace 75mg eod
    Week 1-16 Arimidex 0.5mg/eod
    Week 1-6 &12-16 Winstrol 50mg/eod
    Week 16-1 (vaca) Nothing
    Week 17-18 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day
    Week 17-21 clomid 75/50/50/25
    Week 18-19 hcg 250iu ed

If I'm prone to gyno and I've had it removed surgically should I bump up Arimidex? Run Nolva during cycle?

I've also read that hcg should be taken on cycle and not pct, if that's the case how do I structure it into my cycle?

On cycle cardio: 4x week run on treadmill for 20 min. Do I need more?

I will take all suggestions with great appreciation.
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by King Mathers; 01-24-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Suggestions anyone??

80Monk is offline New Member
    If you are running Tren , you should be running something like cabergolin.

Quote Originally Posted by 80Monk
    If you are running Tren, you should be running something like cabergolin.
    Just curious what's the reason for that

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mathers View Post
    Hi all need your suggestions on how this cycle looks. Getting everything ready, your suggestions would've great. Pct not 100% confident on.

Stats:
    BF: 18% will be 15% when I start my cycle
    Height: 5-11
    Diet: Strict
    Goals: Lean Muscle 10%-9%BF
    Target Date: July 2nd 2015
    Lifting For 10+ years
    College Athlete

Previous Cycles:

Test E Only for 12 weeks 500mg
    xgen labs winnabol and testabol 8 weeks

Updates Upcoming Cycle(March 5 First Pin)

Week 1-16Testosterone-prop 2xweek @ 250mg Pin Thursday & Sunday
    Week 1-10 Tren ace 75mg eod
    Week 1-6 &12-16 Winstrol 50mg/eod
    Week 16-1 (vaca) Nothing
    Week 17-18 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day
    Week 17-21 clomid 75/50/50/25
    Week 18-19 hcg 250iu ed

If I'm prone to gyno and I've had it removed surgically should I bump up Arimidex? Run Nolva during cycle?

I've also read that hcg should be taken on cycle and not pct, if that's the case how do I structure it into my cycle?

On cycle cardio: 4x week run on treadmill for 20 min. Do I need more?

I will take all suggestions with great appreciation.
    Thank you very much
    Alot wrong here....main thing is shouldn't be using tren for your second cycle. Far too advance compound. And with that said someone advise caber. And you haven't researched enough to know what it is and why you should use it while on tren or any 19nor for that matter.

Second test P should be every other day or even everyday pinning.

Third 75 mg of tren anyways eod is a little high of a dose for first time. Assuming it's legit.

Fourth would be really no reason for winny while using tren. Very harsh both compounds.

Fifth you r right about hcg on cycle not pct. There's a thread maybe even a stickie about proper use of hcg.

Sixth it's gonna take a lot of work to get down 3% body fat by your time line. Hit the diet section and post ur meal plan.

Personal recommend test cycle and if u want to add winny. But take that as u will.

Good luck
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Alot wrong here....main thing is shouldn't be using tren for your second cycle. Far too advance compound. And with that said someone advise caber. And you haven't researched enough to know what it is and why you should use it while on tren or any 19nor for that matter. Second test P should be every other day or even everyday pinning. Third 75 mg of tren anyways eod is a little high of a dose for first time. Assuming it's legit. Fourth would be really no reason for winny while using tren. Very harsh both compounds. Fifth you r right about hcg on cycle not pct. There's a thread maybe even a stickie about proper use of hcg. Sixth it's gonna take a lot of work to get down 3% body fat by your time line. Hit the diet section and post ur meal plan. Personal recommend test cycle and if u want to add winny. But take that as u will. Good luck
    Great stuff!! Thank you!

I will take tren out of the cycle.

Also I don't want to be 3% that's un realistic looking for around 8%-9% which shouldn't be hard for me with my diet and training.

I will pin test p ed 75mg

Is my 1-6 winny and then 12-16 winny still ok?

I was thinking to drop the hcg completely and run Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno since I'm prone.
    Last edited by King Mathers; 01-25-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Great stuff!! Thank you!

I will take tren out of the cycle.

Also I don't want to be 3% that's un realistic looking for around 8%-9% which shouldn't be hard for me with my diet and training.

I will pin test p ed 75mg

Is my 1-6 winny and then 12-16 winny still ok?

I was thinking to drop the hcg completely and run Nolva on cycle to prevent gyno since I'm prone.
    Ok great choice taking tren out of the cycle.

But bad mistake thinking u will not need hcg ....hcg isn't to combat gyno. Please read this link and do a little research. Hcg can benefit in many ways. HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

And lol, never said wanted to be 3%bf.......u currently stated you were 18% and will be 15% by the time your cycle starts. I was stating that it will take some hard work to lose that 3% by the time you start. Being a higher BF when cycling rasies the risk of sides....especially gyno which u r prone too. So be careful.

As far as ur gyno issues I can not help....I have never experienced any gyno sides myself.

Winnny only 4 weeks of it. I would suggest end of your cycle. which I just noticed was 16wks...I would drop test to 12 wks. Run winny 10-14wks. stop day before just before pct.

Ok great choice taking tren out of the cycle. But bad mistake thinking u will not need hcg ....hcg isn't to combat gyno. Please read this link and do a little research. Hcg can benefit in many ways. HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections And lol, never said wanted to be 3%bf.......u currently stated you were 18% and will be 15% by the time your cycle starts. I was stating that it will take some hard work to lose that 3% by the time you start. Being a higher BF when cycling rasies the risk of sides....especially gyno which u r prone too. So be careful. As far as ur gyno issues I can not help....I have never experienced any gyno sides myself. Winnny only 4 weeks of it. I would suggest end of your cycle. which I just noticed was 16wks...I would drop test to 12 wks. Run winny 10-14wks. stop day before just before pct.
    I think I'm gonna go back to
    My original cycle with some changes and suggestions from you and others.

Week 1-14 test prop ed 75mg
    Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.5mg/eod
    Week 1-14 hcg iu 250 a week
    Week 1-14 Nolva 10mg ed
    Week 7-14 Anavar 100mg ed
    Week 15-16(vaca) Nothing
    Week 17-18Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 19-20 Nolvadex 20mg per day
    Week 17-20 clomid 75/50/50/25
    Last edited by King Mathers; 01-25-2015 at 01:51 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Agree w/Sfla here! Well stated Sfla! And he's right hCG mimics LH and prevents testicular atrophy and function which will help you recover faster... Great choice by not taking the Tren ! With any 19nor steroid it's also a progestin which can raise prolactin and cause men to lactate among other issues(hence the caber/or Prami(which is a DA - dopamine agonist which keeps prolactin at bay(laymen's terms here)... So, yes have s read at the sticky's as they will answer most ?'s in general! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Agree w/Sfla here! Well stated Sfla! And he's right hCG mimics LH and prevents testicular atrophy and function which will help you recover faster... Great choice by not taking the Tren! With any 19nor steroid it's also a progestin which can raise prolactin and cause men to lactate among other issues(hence the caber/or Prami(which is a DA - dopamine agonist which keeps prolactin at bay(laymen's terms here)... So, yes have s read at the sticky's as they will answer most ?'s in general! Good luck!
    I adjusted my cycle. Take a look prior to your post

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I adjusted my cycle. Take a look prior to your post
    Looks good except for your anavar dose... Yes you could take 100mg ed but real Var I would do 60mg - 80mg ed... But otherwise everything else looks good... I Read that you already had surgically removed Gyno? If so I'm assuming the Nolva 10mg is for that specifically...

Looks good except for your anavar dose... Yes you could take 100mg ed but real Var I would do 60mg - 80mg ed... But otherwise everything else looks good... I Read that you already had surgically removed Gyno? If so I'm assuming the Nolva 10mg is for that specifically...
    I will lower it to 80mg if you think 100mg is a bit much. Yes the Nolva during the cycle is for that. Couple things I really don't want as far as sides go is gyno, my sex drive being depleted, hair and acne sides.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Real anavar has gotten my buddy's in the past w/really oily skin(then pimples) but Ive always used some kind of scrub/exfoliation etc for skin and haven't had problems... Finestride is for hair loss(preventative)... But if your prone to male pattern baldness raking any DHT will eventually lead to thinning or baldness!

Real anavar has gotten my buddy's in the past w/really oily skin(then pimples) but Ive always used some kind of scrub/exfoliation etc for skin and haven't had problems... Finestride is for hair loss(preventative)... But if your prone to male pattern baldness raking any DHT will eventually lead to thinning or baldness!
    As far as real anavar goes I'm assuming your saying it like that cuz it's often faked or under dosed? I have a pretty good ugl *uro chem *abs not sure how there anavar is tho. I use that stuff daily anyway for acne which does the trick. I will use that stuff to prevent hair loss as well thanks for the tips I appreciate it.

Just noticed something else man. With prop pct starts 3 days after last injection.

Shows u r on Vaca certain weeks. Do you have to take prop cause it's what u have or is that what u want to take.
    NACH3 likes this.

Just noticed something else man. With prop pct starts 3 days after last injection. Shows u r on Vaca certain weeks. Do you have to take prop cause it's what u have or is that what u want to take.
    I didn't know that! I don't have to take it I just want to take what is best format goals and target date to get cut by. My vaca isn't actually 2 weeks it's only 5 days so I can take a pin the day I leave then my last when I get back then start pct 3 days after? What do you suggest? Do I bump my cycle length to 16 weeks?I couldn't also backload with test prop as well? How this...

Week 1-14 test prop ed 75mg
    Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.5mg/eod
    Week 1-14 hcg iu 250 a week
    Week 1-14 Nolva 10mg ed
    Week 7-14 Anavar 100mg ed
    3 days after last pin pct starts
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/25

Or

Week 1-16 test E 250 2x week
    Week 1-16 hcg iu 250 a week
    Week 1-16 Nolva 10mg ed
    Week 8-16 Anavar 100mg ed
    2 weeks after last pin pct:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/25

Or

Week 1-12test E 250 2x week
    Week 12-16 teat prop ed 75 mg
    Week 1-16 Nolva 10mg ed
    3 days after last pin pct:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/25
    Last edited by King Mathers; 01-25-2015 at 03:57 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Remember the longer your on the longer it takes to recover! So if your going to 16 wks then my PCT would look more like this
    Clomid - 100/50/50/50
    Nolva. - 40/40/20/20

Just my .02...

Remember the longer your on the longer it takes to recover! So if your going to 16 wks then my PCT would look more like this Clomid - 100/50/50/50 Nolva. - 40/40/20/20 Just my .02...
    Knowing my goals and target date which would you do? Just extend my cycle and do your suggested pct? Which Is what I'm leaning towards.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'd go w/option 2 how you have it... No need for backloading prop if anything do your test e Inj e3.5d, and front load w/prop(for 4 wks) but that's your call and run the car from 8-16 like ya got it...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'd go w/option 2 how you have it... No need for backloading prop if anything do your test e Inj e3.5d, and front load w/prop(for 4 wks) but that's your call and run the car from 8-16 like ya got it...
    How's this

Week 1-16 test E 350 every 3.5 days
    Week 1-16 Nolva 10mg ed
    Nolvadex 100/50/50/50
    Clomid 40/40/20/20
    Last edited by King Mathers; 01-25-2015 at 05:51 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Is this your first cycle?? B/c I just realized your runnin 700mg of test e and front loading prop @ 525mg wkly?? Thsts too much! No need! If your set on running that much test e than that and the var is plenty!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Saw the beginning - my bad... But how did you recover from that?

Is this your first cycle?? B/c I just realized your runnin 700mg of test e and front loading prop @ 525mg wkly?? Thsts too much! No need! If your set on running that much test e than that and the var is plenty!
    No this would be my 3rd. Both very successful insides great gains.

So I will just take the prop out. I just realized what I did sorry in middle of couple things. I can front load with prop just need to change the dosages.

The more I read the more I'm thinking of staying with prop.

Week 1-16 test Prop 75mg ed
    Week 1-16 Nolva 10mg ed
    Nolvadex 100/50/50/50
    Clomid 40/40/20/20

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I like prop myself but it's a short ester as you know... Running it ed for 16 wks is overkill, IMO!! I like what you have set up with the prop or test e at 500mg s wk and my be front load prop at 350-400mg a wk for 4 wks... Either is ok but personally I wouldn't run prop for 16 wks ed(pin cushion...lol)... It's not like it hasn't bren done so... It's up to you at this point! I can't really tell ya anything more... You know what's right!

I like prop myself but it's a short ester as you know... Running it ed for 16 wks is overkill, IMO!! I like what you have set up with the prop or test e at 500mg s wk and my be front load prop at 350-400mg a wk for 4 wks... Either is ok but personally I wouldn't run prop for 16 wks ed(pin cushion...lol)... It's not like it hasn't bren done so... It's up to you at this point! I can't really tell ya anything more... You know what's right!
    Thank you!!!!

thatyoungdr is offline New Member
    Update please

Thread Information