Etienne is offline New Member

Is there any point in an Anavar only cycle?

New to this. 26yo, was natty for a long time then life took a dip and 12 months later I've lost basically everything and feel disgustingly skinny fat (65kg).

I only have until August before I start a very stressful job with long hours so I want to make as much gains before then as possible, so I'm considering steroids .

I'm looking to basically increase my frame size, I am tired of having a pencil neck and a narrow body even when I was training hard natty. I'm not looking to be Arny, just want to increase my global lean muscle so that I look generally "bigger".

I am considering 80mg Anavar for 8 weeks with PCT.

However, everyone is telling me different things. About half of people say Test only, everything else is a bullshit waste of time or unsafe, or, they say Anavar is a great place to start and I will see decent results.

Research tells me it's safe but again, some insist it has too high a liver risk to be worth it.

So I just wanted some more opinions, and if someone could explain to me what the "Test only" replies are getting at because I don't yet understand!

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    Test only means run test first to get your feet wet with steroids test is the most basic and is the base for every cycle so your libido dosent crash basically means you can't get your dick hard and with test you will make way more gains than just anavar only cycle. If you want you can combine them that be the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by mind&muscle View Post
    Test only means run test first to get your feet wet with steroids test is the most basic and is the base for every cycle so your libido dosent crash basically means you can't get your dick hard and with test you will make way more gains than just anavar only cycle. If you want you can combine them that be the better option.
    I need to do a bit more reading on the risks of Test because risks are basically my no1 decider on what I go with. It sounds like a lot ore can go wrong than eg. just popping 80mg Anavar per day?

But if Anavar alone really is a waste of time then I won't bother and I will go with Test, but if it's gonna get me some visible gains and is as safe as they say then it sounds ok to me.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    I need to do a bit more reading on the risks of Test because risks are basically my no1 decider on what I go with. It sounds like a lot ore can go wrong than eg. just popping 80mg Anavar per day?This will shut down your natty test production, when you shut down your natty test production you need to replace that production with exogenous test.

But if Anavar alone really is a waste of time then I won't bother and I will go with Test, but if it's gonna get me some visible gains and is as safe as they say then it sounds ok to me.
    Anavar Only Cycles are for Women Only

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    New to this. 26yo, was natty for a long time then life took a dip and 12 months later I've lost basically everything and feel disgustingly skinny fat (65kg).

I only have until August before I start a very stressful job with long hours so I want to make as much gains before then as possible, so I'm considering steroids .

I'm looking to basically increase my frame size, I am tired of having a pencil neck and a narrow body even when I was training hard natty. I'm not looking to be Arny, just want to increase my global lean muscle so that I look generally "bigger".

I am considering 80mg Anavar for 8 weeks with PCT.

However, everyone is telling me different things. About half of people say Test only, everything else is a bullshit waste of time or unsafe, or, they say Anavar is a great place to start and I will see decent results.

Research tells me it's safe but again, some insist it has too high a liver risk to be worth it.

So I just wanted some more opinions, and if someone could explain to me what the "Test only" replies are getting at because I don't yet understand!
    You need to learn to eat and train consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Anavar Only Cycles are for Women Only
    Fair enough..

Another thing.. I didn't realise T affects the liver when injected.. Why is this, and is it to a large extent in most people?

And finally, that page suggests growth hormone on the first cycle, is that what is truly generally done? Seems like a lot of hormonal messing for a first go?

Fair enough..

Another thing.. I didn't realise T affects the liver when injected.. Why is this, and is it to a large extent in most people?

And finally, that page suggests growth hormone on the first cycle, is that what is truly generally done? Seems like a lot of hormonal messing for a first go?
    I dont see where HGH is stated. If you mean HCG , then yes during the entire cycle that helps prevent Testicular Atrophy & will assist in your recovery when your cycle is over. Growth hormone is not required to have a successful first cycle.

As for liver toxicity, this isnt a big concern with Test injections as much as oral versions of aas

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    I dont see where HGH is stated. If you mean HCG, then yes during the entire cycle that helps prevent Testicular Atrophy & will assist in your recovery when your cycle is over. Growth hormone is not required to have a successful first cycle.
    My bad I read it as HGH not HCG .

Ok so the impression I'm getting is that there aren't really any short cuts, you just have to jump straight into injectables and the safest/most appropriate way to start is straight up Test.

This is a lot more involved than I was planning and a lot more can go wrong it seems, I guess that's the price you pay for gains. I'll do as much research as I can and try to decide.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    My bad I read it as HGH not HCG .

Ok so the impression I'm getting is that there aren't really any short cuts, you just have to jump straight into injectables and the safest/most appropriate way to start is straight up Test.

This is a lot more involved than I was planning and a lot more can go wrong it seems, I guess that's the price you pay for gains. I'll do as much research as I can and try to decide.
    It is not a small step and you should make sure you have all in order before taking it. Also make sure you have everything in hand before starting it. Your PCT meds and all your ancillaries, everything. If you arent sure you are ready then perhaps you are not, and that is fine. Refine and tweak everything and get all in order before you even consider taking the step.
    Good for you for doing your homework.

Thread Information