thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Is my Clomid legit? (Ova-mit)

Hi All,

I recently switched Clomid brands to Ova-mit (see pic), the reason for this was on recommendation from my pharmacist. She felt my previous brand was not as good (Meditech), she has been very consistent with her quality and stock of gear and ancillaries, so I have no reason to doubt the advice or product.

I am now 3 weeks into PCT (75/50/50/50 Clomid, 40/20/20/20 Nolv) after a fairly typical 12 week test and dbol kickstart cycle and today I have had the most significant ED that I've ever experienced. In the past its been difficult to maintain, but this time I could not even get half way erect. Which at this stage of my PCT has got me wondering if the Clomid is legit. If this had happened earlier on in my PCT, I'd just chalk it up as low test during PCT, but I'd expect that to be past by now?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	078.jpg 
Views:	8484 
Size:	849.5 KB 
ID:	156828

Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this brand?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of it. Arr site sponsor has great clomid for your rats!!

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Never heard of it. Arr site sponsor has great clomid for your rats!!
    Yes this is true, but I cannot order from them as I hold a UK credit card and Arr won't allow payment from the UK (even if its not being delivered to the UK) *sigh*

So.... still keen to know if anyone has tried this brand?

(on a side note, I had no ED at all this morning, everything fully functional, not sure if it was all in my head now lol)

Thread Information