Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Help needed here URGENT!

KSurf is offline New Member

Exclamation Help needed here URGENT!

Hello bros (and sis),

I am 27 this year. I paid for a personal trainer 12 weeks ago, and recently I kind of stopped paying him due to my wife keep nagging at me about how costly it is bla bla bla....
    My question is that I've been following his advice on the gears used... This is what he recommended for a total of 20 weeks cycle:

60MG D-bol 1-12 weeks
    PROVIRONUM 1-12 WEEKS
    1ML of EQUI-MAX (BOLDENONE UNDECYLENANTE 500MG/ML) 1-10 weeks
    1ML of N-MAX (NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 100MG/ML, NANDROLONE DECAONATE 200MG/ML) (300MG/ML TOTAL) 1-10 weeks
    25MG OF T3 X3 (1 BREAKFAST, 1 LUNCH, 1 DINNER) 1-20 WEEK
    20MG OF NOLVADEX 1-20 WEEK

Then continue with
    -------------------
    1.5 ML of EQUI-MAX 11-20 weeks
    1.5 ML of N-MAX 11-20 weeks
    1ML of TEST 400 13-20 weeks (TEST ACE 25MG, TEST PROP 40MG, TEST PHENYLPROP 60MG, TEST ISO 75MG, TEST DEC 100MG, TEST ENAN 100MG) (400MG/ML TOTAL)
    CONTINUE TAKING NOLVADEX 20MG PER DAY 13-20 WEEK
    CONTINUE TAKING T3 X3 13-20 WEEK
    DROP D-BOL
    DROP PROVIRONUM

As I mentioned I stop his training awhile ago as my wife keep nagging....
    What do you guys think of this cycle? I am currently at week 12th now!
    So next week I will be adding 1 ML of test and stop Dbol , stop proviron !

What do I have to do for the PCT after that 20 weeks?

Thanks a lot guys! Really confused and feel fuc*ED up now!

Regards

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle?
    KSurf likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ML means nothing first off

Stop everything now man. Please

No test the first 12 weeks? Did I read that correctly?
    KSurf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    Is this your first cycle?
    Yes bro!

I know that my cycle is overkill as what other forum members told me but I am already in the middle of this cycle... any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    ML means nothing first off

Stop everything now man. Please

No test the first 12 weeks? Did I read that correctly?
    Yes bro... Which is why I feel confused and mixed up in between now.... I don't know what to do... If I were to stop now, I will loss my gain... I've gained 4kg of muscle mass so far.... Really don't know what to do.... damn...

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm thinking you should find a different trainer.
    KSurf and xLoganx like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    your 12 wks in znd just now asking for help! Tgat cycle is a disaster! Your first cycle should only consist of test only... And you say you were running all those compounds without test as your base till now???? AI? HCG ? DA? You shouldve really read up on cycling as you are clueless and so is your trainer! And he doesn't give a shit about you or your health telling you you need all those compounds;especially w.out test as a base! Shows that he has no clue as to what he's doing as well!

STOP ASAP! You may have already done permant damage!

You should stop and PCT IMMEDIATELY! Clomid 100/50/50/50 - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20!

I'm not trying to sound like an A** but you really should educate yourself and do not rely on someone else(especially this idiot)! Good luck!
    xLoganx and BB King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I'm thinking you should find a different trainer.
    Bro, thanks for your input. But I've already stop his service... Right now, I am very confuse as per my replies to fellow brothers.... :S

But bro, what about my 4kg of gains? Will I lose all of them? Thanks for your opinion bro seriously, I really appreciate it! I will stop it then!
    On the sidenote, can I still take T3 next week? Also, I've been using Nolvadex since day 1.... So from next week onwards, I will take clomid 100 + nolvadex 40 (first week)... is taht correct?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KSurf View Post
    But bro, what about my 4kg of gains? Will I lose all of them? Thanks for your opinion bro seriously, I really appreciate it! I will stop it then!
    On the sidenote, can I still take T3 next week? Also, I've been using Nolvadex since day 1.... So from next week onwards, I will take clomid 100 + nolvadex 40 (first week)... is taht correct?
    Yes it is... And you will just follow that idea... 100 & 40(the first week) 50 & 40 the second snd so on!

And I would also drop the T3... And yes you will lose all of your gains as this wasn't done correctly! PCT is where most people lose their gains b/c they don't eat enough to preserve the new found muscle tissue!
    KSurf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yes it is... And you will just follow that idea... 100 & 40(the first week) 50 & 40 the second snd so on!

And I would also drop the T3... And yes you will lose all of your gains as this wasn't done correctly! PCT is where most people lose their gains b/c they don't eat enough to preserve the new found muscle tissue!
    Thanks man! Will do that this coming week! In your opinion, when can I start a new cycle again? Would like to lean bulk... Thats what I told my PT, so he gave me this stack... oh my god.... When I first saw the stack, I was like "WTF!" Is that you in your avatar pic? Damn man would like to look like you one day lol

Going to sleep now! It is 1:10AM (Singapore)
    Goodnight brother and THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No problem... I wouldn't even think of another cycle until you are fully aware of what it takes to successfully cycle and do it safely as possible!

Start w/Austinites "PLANNING AND ECECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE"

Then Austinites "EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE"

You will then realize sny ?'s you may have will be answered in those stickies along w/all the other one as well!

GL OP!

Thanks man! Will do that this coming week! In your opinion, when can I start a new cycle again? Would like to lean bulk... Thats what I told my PT, so he gave me this stack... oh my god.... When I first saw the stack, I was like "WTF!" Is that you in your avatar pic? Damn man would like to look like you one day lol

Going to sleep now! It is 1:10AM (Singapore)
    Goodnight brother and THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!

sahil848 is offline Junior Member
    Hi Bro - Please start Test p 100mg EOD for minimum 4 weeks or 6 weeks. (Do use HCG 250 x 2 & Adex at .25 EOD)

and get your blood work done too to see any further action

3 days after last shot start PCT and solid one.

Clomid and Nolvo
    W1 100/40
    W2 100/40
    W3 50/20
    W4 50/20
    W5 25/10
    Last edited by sahil848; 03-05-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    ...When I first saw the stack, I was like "WTF!" Is that you in your avatar pic? Damn man would like to look like you one day...
    So, you only know your (ex)trainer online? Never met him face to face? Did he sell you your stack?

But bro, what about my 4kg of gains? Will I lose all of them?
    Follow a proper PCT. Keep eating like you were on cycle. Keep working out.
    Gains that weren't just water retention are keepable, if you do things right.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sahil848 View Post
    Hi Bro - Please start Test p 100mg EOD for minimum 4 weeks or 6 weeks. (Do use HCG 250 x 2 & Adex at .25 EOD)

and get your blood work done too to see any further action

3 days after last shot start PCT and solid one.

Clomid and Nolvo
    W1 100/40
    W2 100/40
    W3 50/20
    W4 50/20
    W5 25/10
    IMO - I don't think clomid after 4 wks is necessary.... Although I would continue the Nolva 2 wks longer for a total of 6 wks!
    Oki-Des likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you feel??

Is your libido good? Got any problem getting it up?

So you gained 4kgs in this 12 weeks?

Morning guys! Wow a lot of you are helpful... THANKS A LOT!!! anyway whT should I do now ??? Stop everything and start pct next week like nach3 recommended or take test p? Ahhhh I'm confused lol!

Yes mr.BB.... I experienced loss of libido... God dam it!

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Bro honestly id stop do a proper pct and when you educate yourself more on proper cycles plunge into one. Think about it U may lose your gains but it's better to know what your doing so you can have future gains as well

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys! Wow a lot of you are helpful... THANKS A LOT!!! anyway whT should I do now ??? Stop everything and start pct next week like nach3 recommended or take test p? Ahhhh I'm confused lol!

Yes... Since you haven't run test as your base... Stop and do a proper PCT!

Clomid 100/50/50/50. Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/10 gives you a general idea... The Nolva can be run two wks longer but no need for clomid to be extended past 4wks(in wk 2 you can also do 75mg if the sides arent to bad(some people experience mood swings, vision problems among others but some don't) it gives you the best chance at recovering as they work in synergy together...

Keep us posted... And update this thread so we can continue to help(but I must say start reading about PCT so your not surprised by the feeling of your hormones being outta whack... It's part of the process... Stay busy and keep eating as if you were on cycle of worried about gains but I wouldn't be so worried about that right now... You may feel like sh*t and not gonna want to do anything(but keep your mind busy is the most important thing)!

And keep that trainer as far away from you as possible... And next time if you decide your in the right place to get advice! Stick around and learn!

Good luck...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-05-2015 at 08:09 PM.
    Oki-Des likes this.

Yes... Since you haven't run test as your base... Stop and do a proper PCT!

Clomid 100/50/50/50. Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/10 gives you a general idea... The Nolva can be run two wks longer but no need for clomid to be extended past 4wks(in wk 2 you can also do 75mg if the sides arent to bad(some people experience mood swings, vision problems among others but some don't) it gives you the best chance at recovering as they work in synergy together...

Keep us posted... And update this thread so we can continue to help(but I must say start reading about PCT so your not surprised by the feeling of your hormones being outta whack... It's part of the process... Stay busy and keep eating as if you were on cycle of worried about gains but I wouldn't be so worried about that right now... You may feel like sh*t and not gonna want to do anything(but keep your mind busy is the most important thing)!

And keep that trainer as far away from you as possible... And next time if you decide your in the right place to get advice! Stick around and learn!

Good luck...
    Bro thanks a lot... Really appreciate it and I can't thank you guys enough!!! Alright, but I still have 7ml left for my n-Max and equi-max... What do I have to do with them? Haha do I just throw them away? :s

And also nach3 bro, do you recommend me taking Clomid and Nolvadex together before I sleep? What time is the best?

Regards and Sincerely

bro NACH3 I've stopped ALL MY ORALS now... is that OK? Then I will take 100 clomid and 40 Nolva next monday is that ok?

Your gear would be bunk if you didnt loss libido, this is one of the worse setup cycles that we've seen around here, its like 80's science...

You need testosterone base in all cycles, besides libido there is a full array of functions in your body (including heart and brain!!) that needs testosterone for its normal function, so loss of libido is a smaller side effect.

Yes, you need to stop and PCT, but needs to be done correctly, you have to wait 21 days since last injection of nandrolone /boldenone to start PCT stated by NACH3. This 21 days are the clearance time to those substances, starting PCT before would not work.

During this 21 days you can use HCG at 250ui twice per week, or even at 500ui twice per week, dont inject more than 1000ui HCG per week. This will help restart your natural testosterone production and should be run during cycle. STOP HCG 3 days before PCT. PCT will not work while injecting HCG.

You will lose your 4kgs, which is anyways a very small gain for a 1st cycle. Afterwards you can do a properly setup testosterone cycle only and gain double that (and keep it).

Try to eat and train hard during this 3 weeks clearance and 4 weeks PCT.

After 6-8 weeks of the PCT you need to have bloodwork to check if your hormones are all normal.
    NACH3 and KSurf like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    bro NACH3 I've stopped ALL MY ORALS now... is that OK? Then I will take 100 clomid and 40 Nolva next monday is that ok?
    Ok... Like Mr.BB stated The clearance time for Nandrolone decanate/Boldenon undecyclate is 21 days b4 starting PCT... Sorry for leaving this out! Thx BB!

He has made a valid point of using hCG during these last 21 days to help restart your testes(from being desenditized and shut down - which is why it's used on cycle)... Start today and Take up to 3 days prior of starting PCT!

Then take the clomid and Nolva together(I take in am)...

All the info is also on this forum(or Google is your friend)....
    Mr.BB and KSurf like this.

... And continue proviron till you can find HCG , you can get it at pharmacies by the commercial name of pregnyl (if you can get it without prescription)
    KSurf likes this.

I can't get any HCG locally here! Oh my god... can I just use proviron ? Thanks a lot bros!!!!!!

Pregnyl would kickstart your testis, proviron wont, on the contrary.

Would really try to get it, but if you cant continue the proviron till the pct.
    KSurf likes this.

Bro Mr.BB you mean I just have to take Proviron everyday from tomorrow onwards until after 21 days right? I am sorry if I am asking a stupid question lol.... Really new and confused :S and thanks for having patience towards me!!!

Well, you have no testosterone at the moment running in yout veins, proviron is a sintetic dht, dht has some functions in your body so it may help to some extent, dont know how much as what you should do is take HCG pregnyl 250ui twice per week.
    You are confused cause you injected substances in your body without researching anything about it.

Proviron will not help in the restoring the natural production of testosterone in your testis, hcg before pct can do this
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 03-06-2015 at 10:32 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Try and get hCG asap! Where are you located(states or diff country)?? Try getting your girlfriend or a women to get it at a pharmacy(much easier when out of the states - to do)...

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Are you in Singapore?

Yes I am from singapore but currently staying in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) ... Let me double confirm again with my friend, he is a doctor hopefully he will be able to get me some HCG ... Oh God... This is so f*cked up... God damn it this PT... Uh oh....

I really appreciate all your replies... Really helped me a LOT!!! THANKS AGAIN

Hey bros! An update! I manage to ask my friend about HCG , and yes he is able to get for me!

So last week was my 12th jab, so I will start my first HCG on this coming Monday and Thursday (250iu per jab, total 500iu per week)... I will be doing it for 3 weeks... And then will start my PCT CLOMID 100, NOLVADEX 40 on the 4th week...

What say you guys?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Excessively complicated first cycle - $800

Personal trainer who gives bad advice and pisses off wife - $1000

Going online and starting a thread where the primary word is "BRO" - Priceless!

-----------------------------

All jokes aside, welcome to the board. Glad you're here seeking out some good advice.
    KSurf and xLoganx like this.

Thanks Bertuzzi! Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Well, you have no testosterone at the moment running in yout veins, proviron is a sintetic dht, dht has some functions in your body so it may help to some extent, dont know how much as what you should do is take HCG pregnyl 250ui twice per week.
    You are confused cause you injected substances in your body without researching anything about it.

Proviron will not help in the restoring the natural production of testosterone in your testis, hcg before pct can do this
    Please let me know what you think ok? Hehe... Looking to start 250iu on Monday and another 250iu on Thursday! Going to do it for 3 weeks then will start my pct... Clomid 100/50/50/50... Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ED

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You may want to dose your hCG at 500iu 2x a wk(but 250iu 2x is better than nothing)just something to think about since you haven't used any hCG throuout this 12wks...Don't exceed 1000iu in a wk, though!

The day after your last pin, is the day you would start the countdown process of 21 days(for nandrolone decanate/Boldenon undecyclate to clear) so in that time frame start taking the hCG 2x a wk until 3 days prior to starting your PCT(which on day 22 is when you'd start the clomid and Nolvadex !

Gold luck!
    Mr.BB and KSurf like this.

alright bro will do a HCG 500 x2 a wk hehehe... My last jab was 2nd of March... damn.... so can I start HCG this coming WEdnesday (My friend will only be get it on Tuesday night!)... Will jab HCG on Wednesday and Saturday!

Is that OK? hehe... Thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!!

alright bro will do a HCG 500 x2 a wk hehehe... My last jab was 2nd of March... damn.... so can I start HCG this coming WEdnesday (My friend will only be get it on Tuesday night!)... Will jab HCG on Wednesday and Saturday!

Is that OK? hehe... Thanks a lot man!!!!!!!!!
    *BUMP*

I ordered:

HCG 5000IU (500IU per bottle)
    CLOMID
    NOLVADEX
    Last edited by KSurf; 03-07-2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Edited the name out! :)
    Red Bastard likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    *BUMP*

I ordered:

HCG 5000IU (500IU per bottle)
    PHARMA CLOMID
    PHARMA NOLVADEX
    Hey KSurf, Please edit the names out of your post... Thx! glad to hear you got everything though!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-07-2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Edited his sources out of his quote!
    KSurf likes this.

Hey KSurf, Please edit the names out of your post... Thx! glad to hear you got everything though!
    Hey man! Thanks, I've edited the names out! Hoohooo...
    Anyway my last jab of deca and EQ was on 2nd of March, is it alright if I were to jab HCG on the 11th? Because As you guys told me, I should have jab HCG throughout the cycle....

Also, bro NACH3, as you said the day my last pin of DECA and EQ will be the day i start counting down for 21 days, but now I am on the 5th day and have NOT taken any HCG yet... My question is... Is it OK if I were to start jabbing HCG on this coming Wednesday? Will it be TOO LATE?

Thanks a lot man!!! Really appreciates all the help...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information