gymrat988 is offline New Member

Dbol cycle expectancy

Planning on a 6 week dbol cycle and wanting to know what kind of gains I should expect to keep. Being that I'm new to steroids I was going to run this first cycle with 20 mg dbol per day paired with wrecking balls for testosterone . What gains should I expect to keep after cycle ends?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    None. 'Gains' from dbol are almost all water weight, which you will piss out right after your cycle. Testosterone (and not 'wrecking balls') should be the base of all cycles.

Read the sticky 'planning and executing a first cycle'. It's at the top of this forum with the other stickies. Please rethink this horrible idea.

Alright bro good info I heard about the water weight gain and was a worried. Are you aware of any other cheap bulking steroids ? I was drawn to dbol largely due to its low price

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat988
    Alright bro good info I heard about the water weight gain and was a worried. Are you aware of any other cheap bulking steroids? I was drawn to dbol largely due to its low price
    As I mentioned above, Test should be the base in all cycles. And for your first cycle, that's ALL you should be using. What's your plan for PCT, AI dosing, and HCG dosing?

For pct I just planned on keeping calorie intake the same, and staying on the wrecking balls for awhile to get T levels back up. As for AI and HCG I haven't really put any thought into it. Feel kind of ignorant now that I think about it

gettinbig30 is offline Junior Member
    This forum is the most informative forum that I have found bro. You can get some great info and do some great research with the stickies that are provided.

Yeah I read the one that was he recommended earlier. Very informative. I just don't have a lot of extra money to spend to I'm trying to keep things as cheap as possible.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat988 View Post
    Planning on a 6 week dbol cycle and wanting to know what kind of gains I should expect to keep. Being that I'm new to steroids I was going to run this first cycle with 20 mg dbol per day paired with wrecking balls for testosterone. What gains should I expect to keep after cycle ends?
    It depends on how you continue to train and eat after the cycle.
    The 'wrecking balls' is at best a supplement,,,save your money there.

If I were to continue with this cycle what would be the best way to get testosterone (can't do injectables) training and diet will remain the same as well

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat988
    If I were to continue with this cycle what would be the best way to get testosterone (can't do injectables) training and diet will remain the same as well
    Testosterone comes in an injectable form and if you can't pin then you should wait until your ready. There's no cost effective quick way to get big......if there was we would all be doing it. You really need to take a step back and do some real research so you can learn how to make some real progress that will stick. Short cuts = no real gains!

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    If you are a male, and you "can't do injectables" then you can't use gear.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no "cheap" way to do a cycle, there is right and wrong. Save your money and get all the supplies you need first, then after extensive research, do a cycle the "right" way. Good luck, hope you didn't mess yourself up too bad.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Testosterone comes in an injectable form and if you can't pin then you should wait until your ready. There's no cost effective quick way to get big......if there was we would all be doing it. You really need to take a step back and do some real research so you can learn how to make some real progress that will stick. Short cuts = no real gains!
    this.... If your not interested in pinning then I wouldn't bother with Dbol only cycle as you will be pretty disappointed. You would make better gains just focusing on nutrition rest and training

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You can't cycle without the spike

This is the identical question I asked 10 years ago.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat988 View Post
    Yeah I read the one that was he recommended earlier. Very informative. I just don't have a lot of extra money to spend to I'm trying to keep things as cheap as possible.
    Food costs a fortune more than any cycle. You have to like this sport love this sport love to lift every day that's what makes ppl big eat eat eat train train train you don't just use dbol and get huge as in nice lean big. Come on we would all be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    X3.

gettinbig30 is offline Junior Member
    Dbol is my go to. I love the stack with test. It does cause some bloat from water weight but that can also be controlled pretty well with proper diet and cardio. I get incredible strength gains and muscle development, that's why I love it so much. Everybody reacts different though. But also, other comments that I read said you were looking for some "cheaper" bulking supps. AAS isn't something you wanna go the cheap route. If that's the case you definitely won't be able to afford the food for cycle. It's way more than any stack I'll ever run. If you're gonna do it, why not give it 100%, you'll be glad you did, instead of being disappointed and blaming the AAS.

Thread Information