Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: How much Nolva to take ON cycle?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

How much Nolva to take ON cycle?

Before I get flamed about Nolva for PCT this is not my first cycle. This will be my 7th cycle and I've also been on TRT for the past 2.5 years. I'm Gyno prone and got flare-ups in my past 2 blasts. This upcoming cycle I'm taking all the precautions to prevent it from recurring. I used Ralox to get rid of it and I'm still running it to make sure it is completely gone.

Here is my cutting cycle:

400mg/week Test Prop
    100-200mg/week NPP (to help with Winny joint issues)
    400mg/week Masteron Prop
    200mg/week Tren Ace
    Winstrol 50-60mg day (6weeks only)
    2mg- Anastrole per week (I convert E2 a ton and this is where I need)
    .25-.50mg per day Prami (to keep Prolactin in check)

No PCT needed as I'm on TRT

Stats: 5'6" 197lbs 39 years old, training many years, 5 or 6 previous cycles 12% or lower B.F.

I'm also going to take Nolva to help prevent any E2 to connect to any breast tissue but not sure where I should start dosage-wise.

Training 5 days per week and eating really clean. Currently at or around 12% or lower. I will post a log of this cycle with photos but looking for Nolva recommendations for this.

Thanks in advance,
    Pistol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Nothing wrong with using nolva on cycle. IMHO When I was paranoid about gyno and started getting itchy sensitive nips I ran 10mg ED. Chances are I probably didn't need it.

Have you considered keeping letro on hand?

not sure about winny and mast in the same cycle...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You know you could also run ralox on cycle at 30mg/day with your ai to prevent gyno.
    I would run nolva at 10mg/day if thats the serm your gonna use for this purpose. You can always up it to 20 if need be but 10 with your ai should do the trick IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Nothing wrong with using nolva on cycle. IMHO When I was paranoid about gyno and started getting itchy sensitive nips I ran 10mg ED. Chances are I probably didn't need it.

Have you considered keeping letro on hand?

not sure about winny and mast in the same cycle...
    I've never used Letro because I don't want to crash my E2. I can get it prescribed which is a plus but I've only used Ralox because it won't crash E2.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You know you could also run ralox on cycle at 30mg/day with your ai to prevent gyno.
    I would run nolva at 10mg/day if thats the serm your gonna use for this purpose. You can always up it to 20 if need be but 10 with your ai should do the trick IMO.
    I was planning on continuing with the Ralox on cycle as a precaution. I'm glad it's such a low dose of Nolva. I thought I would have had to run it much higher.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I concur with the others bros. IMO 10mg with your AI should do the trick. It may be a relatively smaller percentage of people who do vs people who don't but it's by no means unheard of for some people to run nolva while "on" but from what I've known, it's always only been a small dose that was nesessary. IE 10mg. Good luck. Id also think that over about winny & mast in the same cycle. I don't think you need both. But that's only my .02. Good luck

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    X2 what jimmy said PP. 10-20 day i would start with the 10mg day and see how you go if you need more bump up to 20mg day there will be no need to go over 20mg day PP.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Thread Information